Windows 10: hp office jet6962

Discus and support hp office jet6962 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just purchased this printer jan 2019. worked fine until last week when I disconnected it to do some home repair. I have reconnected it and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TonyThomas2, Mar 26, 2019.

  1. hp office jet6962


    just purchased this printer jan 2019. worked fine until last week when I disconnected it to do some home repair. I have reconnected it and now it prints like a Jason pollack piece( all scribbled up.

    :)
     
    TonyThomas2, Mar 26, 2019
    #1
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

    Hi,

    Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

    • Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Chp office jet6962 :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

    Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.
     
    Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2019
    #3
  4. hp office jet6962

    Open Office

    I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

    Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes hp office jet6962 :rolleyes:
     
    Blue-Knight, Mar 26, 2019
    #4
Thema:

hp office jet6962

Loading...
  1. hp office jet6962 - Similar Threads - office jet6962

  2. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  3. Microsoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...: Two new Windows applications, People and File Search, leaked last year. Earlier this year, Microsoft announced the apps officially in a post on the Tech Community website and unveiled some technical details. The main purpose of the "companion apps" is to keep users focused...
  4. Problem about MS Office 2010

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem about MS Office 2010: I have a problem about MS Office 2010 on process activation wizardInstallation code not showI can’t activate from internet & telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-about-ms-office-2010/49c09336-bd8c-4c19-bfa4-26232793341f
  5. Problem about MS Office 2010

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem about MS Office 2010: I have a problem about MS Office 2010 on process activation wizardInstallation code not showI can’t activate from internet & telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-about-ms-office-2010/49c09336-bd8c-4c19-bfa4-26232793341f
  6. need help with renewal of office 365

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with renewal of office 365: I need to talk with some one about my subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-renewal-of-office-365/1f5eaea9-8d23-4e68-a24c-c1b905134c1c
  7. need help with renewal of office 365

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with renewal of office 365: I need to talk with some one about my subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-renewal-of-office-365/1f5eaea9-8d23-4e68-a24c-c1b905134c1c
  8. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04
  9. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04
  10. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04