Windows 10: hp office jet6962

Discus and support hp office jet6962 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just purchased this printer jan 2019. worked fine until last week when I disconnected it to do some home repair. I have reconnected it and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TonyThomas2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. hp office jet6962

just purchased this printer jan 2019. worked fine until last week when I disconnected it to do some home repair. I have reconnected it and now it prints like a Jason pollack piece( all scribbled up.

:)

TonyThomas2, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Chp office jet6962 :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2019
  4. hp office jet6962

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes hp office jet6962 :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

hp office jet6962

1. hp office jet6962 - Similar Threads - office jet6962

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  4. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  5. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  10. Windows and MS Office activation problem

Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....