Windows 10: HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

Discus and support HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden something changed in October. My HP 3830 printer stopped printing things in color after one or more of the Windows 10 automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkBissiri, Nov 23, 2020.

1. HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

All of a sudden something changed in October. My HP 3830 printer stopped printing things in color after one or more of the Windows 10 automatic updates. It now prints everything in Monochrome . When I go into the setting and try to change it to color, something in Windows 10 automatically changes it back to monochrome. I have also tried to go back to earlier levels of Windows 10 but can not restore my computer to a time in September as Windows 10 says say it is more than 7 days to my last recovery date. What can I do to get my printer printing color again

:)

MarkBissiri, Nov 23, 2020

2. my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

I have a brand new computer and a brand new 3830 HP OfficeJet printer. It does not print in color. What steps should I take? I do not need to delete any old printer drivers. I see that a lot of people are having the same problem. Is there a defect
    with this printer? Thank you,

SallyVandenburg, Nov 23, 2020
  3. my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

I am having trouble with the hp Officejet 3830 not printing in color

Barbara P Smith, Nov 23, 2020
  4. JMDodd Win User

HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

To get the drivers (these will be Type 4 drivers...)

Search for "Control Panel", then choose "View Devices and Printers" under the Hardware and Sounds section. Right click on your 3830 printer icon and select Printer Properties. Click on the "Advanced" tab and choose
    the "New Driver" button beside your current driver, then "Next", then click on the "Windows Update" button. Windows will take a while, but be patient until a LONG list of printer manufacturers finally is loaded into the left window of the two-window screen.
    Roll down to choose HP in the left window, then scroll down the right window list of HP printers until you get to the OfficeJet models. The "HP 5200 PCL-3" model will be in that list - click it to choose the drivers for that printer model.

If you still have a challenge after changing to this driver, try the following:

go to Settings-->Printers & Scanners --> Add a Printer-->click on "The printer that I want isn't listed" --> "Add a printer using TCP/IP address" -->"Device Type:" (Change from 'Auto Detect' to 'TCP/IP device')
    , then enter the address of your printer (which you can get by pressing the WiFi radio icon in the center of the lower bar on the home screen of your printer) Leave the check mark in the "Query....." option, and select NEXT. Name this 'new' printer any way
    you want so that you will know it is the most recently installed, then try to print a color document selecting that new printer to use. If you are successful, I suggest going into Control Panel --> Devices and Printers to right click and choose "Remove Device"
    on all/any HP 3830 printer other than the one you are successful in printing from in color.

JMDodd, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

1. HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows... - Similar Threads - OfficeJet 3830 printer

2. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  3. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  4. HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems: I was trying to scan a document to my computer, but it will not work. It says "The scan could not be completed. Make sure that the scanning software has been installed and configured on your computer, and then try again." But I'm not sure how to figure out if its configured....
  5. HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update: I have a new HP Officejet 3830 that I installed last week. Has been working fine until the latest Windows 10 update this week. Now when I right click a document to print - it appears in black in white on the preview screen and will only print in black and white. I...
  6. Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer

Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer: the command box doesn't offer "print" as an option. It just says "copy, scan and fax". What happened to "print"? How can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-hp-officejet-3830-printer/a3bef7da-87a1-4476-88a9-89c6ee4a5edc
  7. my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color: I am having trouble with the hp Officejet 3830 not printing in color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-officejet-3830-is-not-printing-in-color/e21955e2-7230-4639-8146-c9a72f9af99f
  8. How to make HP Officejet 3830 print in color?

How to make HP Officejet 3830 print in color?: How do I make my HP Officejet 3830 all-in-one print in color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-hp-officejet-3830-print-in-color/8fa0b130-8637-4d6b-af85-1eae768ac847
  9. HP Officejet 3830 not printing

HP Officejet 3830 not printing: My HP 3830 has been printing very well since I bought it, over a year ago. Running Windows 10 with Word etc and had no issues. (Lenovo Laptop, again no issues). I think there was an update yesterday to Windows, as when I shut down last night it said 'Update and shutdown'....
  10. HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF

HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF: Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-officejet-3830-not-printing-pdf/b6a9aaf0-dd8a-45b4-84fa-a0bb0c402521