Windows 10: HP OfficeJet 3830

Discus and support HP OfficeJet 3830 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HELP!!! I used my printer a few days ago to print a color picture and all was working well. I have tried for the last two days to print a picture in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SabieneD, Feb 9, 2021.

1. SabieneD Win User

HP OfficeJet 3830

HELP!!! I used my printer a few days ago to print a color picture and all was working well. I have tried for the last two days to print a picture in color and it will only print in B&W. It does not give me the option to switch from B&W to Color. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the printer. I have updated the drivers & when I print the HP test page it comes out in color but everything else is in B&W. I'm at a loss of what could have happened. I'm trying to print a picture from my Cricut image maker and it's only B&W. I try to print just a photo picture off my desktop and it's only B&W. NO COLOR OPTION AT ALL..... PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!? Thank you.

:)

SabieneD, Feb 9, 2021

2. my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

I am having trouble with the hp Officejet 3830 not printing in color

Barbara P Smith, Feb 9, 2021
  3. wireless HP Officejet 3830 printer

I can not connect my wireless HP Officejet 3830 to my HP laptop whenever I shut the printer & or Laptop off this will happen I seem to need them both in their sleep mode????

PatMooney1, Feb 9, 2021
  4. HP OfficeJet 3830

my hp officejet 3830 is not printing in color

I have a brand new computer and a brand new 3830 HP OfficeJet printer. It does not print in color. What steps should I take? I do not need to delete any old printer drivers. I see that a lot of people are having the same problem. Is there a defect
    with this printer? Thank you,

SallyVandenburg, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

HP OfficeJet 3830

1. HP OfficeJet 3830 - Similar Threads - OfficeJet 3830

2. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  3. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...: Why can I not print in color when printing from my HP desktop computer? I have an HP DESKTOP-22VE6OE desktop and a Hp Office jet 3830 printerThere was a previous question on here that is exactly like mine, but I couldn't read the answer… There isn't an option to print in...
  4. My HP Officejet 3830 will not print documents in color when I send it from my HP desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Solution: No color option after adding HP OfficeJet 3830 to new computer

Solution: No color option after adding HP OfficeJet 3830 to new computer: I located a solution to the problem No color option after adding HP OfficeJet 3830 to new computer. It was buried in the HP Support Community in a post by KevinNeedsHelp. When I added my HP OfficeJet 3830 printer to a new computer, there was no color option showing in Printer...
  6. HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems: I was trying to scan a document to my computer, but it will not work. It says "The scan could not be completed. Make sure that the scanning software has been installed and configured on your computer, and then try again." But I'm not sure how to figure out if its configured....
  7. Officejet 3830 printer not printing with newly installed 63XL cartridges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Officejet 3830 printer not printing with newly installed 63XL cartridges: Installed new 63XL cartridges in Officejet 3830 printer but getting message to remove any paper jam there is none and that cartridges are missing. Checked to make sure cartridges are installed correctly but still not allowing me to print!...
  8. HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP OfficeJet 3830 printer/scanner/copier quit printing my photos in color from my Windows...: All of a sudden something changed in October. My HP 3830 printer stopped printing things in color after one or more of the Windows 10 automatic updates. It now prints everything in Monochrome . When I go into the setting and try to change it to color, something in...
  9. Priter driver HP Officejet 3830

Priter driver HP Officejet 3830: Hi, I recently upgraded to Win 10 2004, since then I cannot print in colour from pc. If I do test print on printer colour works ok, all print jobs from pc are in black & white. I have uninstalled and reloaded all HP software,same for apps and drivers, still no joy. Please...
  10. HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update

HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update: I have a new HP Officejet 3830 that I installed last week. Has been working fine until the latest Windows 10 update this week. Now when I right click a document to print - it appears in black in white on the preview screen and will only print in black and white. I...