Windows 10: HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software

Discus and support HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP OfficeJet 7210 All-in-One printer. Every time I get an update for window 10, I can no longer use my software HP to scan documents/pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TERRYSCHULTZ1, May 13, 2021.

1. HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software

I have a HP OfficeJet 7210 All-in-One printer. Every time I get an update for window 10, I can no longer use my software HP to scan documents/pdf files.I believe it removes or changes printer drivers. This problem stated with Acrobat software changes or removing discontinue of software features

:)

TERRYSCHULTZ1, May 13, 2021

2. HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, May 13, 2021
  4. HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software

HP Officejet Pro K550

Dear Erdeslawe,

I finally got a reply from the HP forum confirming that the printer is compatible with Windows 10 but the problem resolved itself when I installed the latest Windows 10 update. I have several available printers on my system and a new one is available to
    select HP Officejet Pro K550 (Copy1). If I select this, everything prints perfectly. Selecting the original HP Officejet Pro K550 nothing happens. The solution suggested by HP is reproduced below if anyone has a similar problem but I have not had to use this.

Thanks again for your help

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're experiencing issues when printing from your Windows 10 computer to your HP Officejet Pro K550 Colour Printer. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue. Thank you for including the troubleshooting steps that you have
    attempted prior to reaching out for support. Your HP Officejet is compatible with Windows 10. However, there is no downloadable HP Full Feature Software and Driver, or Basic Driver available. Rather, you're relying
    solely on aWindows Update driver to use the print function of your product. There may be a conflict with the Windows Update driver on the Windows 10 system that is causing your Officejet to 'lock up' as your Windows XP system still prints
    fine to your machine. To resolve this issue, I'm curious if an alternate print driver would function properly for you. To test this theory, please follow the steps below on the Windows 10 computer.

Step 1: Add Alternate Driver:

Make sure the USB Cable is connected to your Windows 10 computer from your printer.

• Click on Start
    • Open Devices and Printers
    • Locate your Officejet in the Devices and Printers window
    • Right click on the HP Officejet
    • Left click on Printer Properties
    • Select the Advanced tab
    • Select New Driver
    • When the New Driver window opens just hit 'Next' until you see a list of Manufacturersand Printers.
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Select Deskjet 9800 as the Printer on the right
    • After selecting Deskjet 9800 hit 'Next' to complete the New Driver wizard
    • Under Printer Properties click Apply, but don't hit OK
    • Click the General tab
    • Rename your printer back to Officejet K550
    • Click OK
    • Lastly, right click on your Officejet one more time
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

DavidRoweST, May 13, 2021
Thema:

HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software

1. HP OfficeJet 7200 scanning software - Similar Threads - OfficeJet 7200 scanning

2. HP OfficeJet 4655

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP OfficeJet 4655: Not printing in color, black ink ok. Uninstalled driver/printer. Unplugged printer from power source/hard reset on printer. Installed newest driver. Ink indicator full as I have installed new cartridge. Troubleshooter doesn't find anything wrong. Print test...
  3. hp officejet k710

hp officejet k710: Dear, does anyone have hp officejet k7100 printer drivers for win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-k710/1d37f89d-9ac7-48dd-bb9b-dc2ba45df5f7
  4. how to enable scan to computer HP Officejet Pro 8600

how to enable scan to computer HP Officejet Pro 8600: have established internet connection to between Windows 10 64bit and printer device where do I set this up from the? 1. Printer device screen 2. In windows 3. From printer icon on desktop ("C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600\Bin\HP Officejet Pro 8600.exe" -Start...
  5. HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan

HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan: I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer due to the fact that it would print but not scan. I can now print again but do not have the Device Manager to test scanning...
  6. HP Officejet HP4630

HP Officejet HP4630: My HP Officejet HP4630 shows at the start up on the display always the ERROR CODE OXB0678EEA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-hp4630/3407f12e-267d-4cf8-95a4-eb9800514d4f
  7. hp officejet 4500

hp officejet 4500: We purchased a new desktop which runs windows 10. installation software for the printer uses windows 7. what do I need to do to install the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-4500/3e41cf7b-d7f3-43aa-b0d6-f7e69eeb8702
  8. scanning software for my HP printer

scanning software for my HP printer: How do I download scanning software for my HP printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-software-for-my-hp-printer/1e029b2a-8643-42cf-b588-a0b15987e552
  9. HP officejet 6962

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP officejet 6962: How do I get my scan documents on my computer so I edit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hp-officejet-6962/0a08690c-68aa-41d2-932f-bf0232637b3d
  10. hp officejet 6600; scan not working

hp officejet 6600; scan not working: The scan feature isn''t working. After pressing scan, computer, I get a msg saying "no computer found". have checked cable from computer to printer--- it seems fine. Printer will copy. Windows 10 was recently updated and I installed a new antivirus scanner....