Windows 10: HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10

Discus and support HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; really starting to annoy me now, since we purchased a new laptop last year windows 10, everytime now when i go to print, 1 page prints then everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jordanbellamy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10

really starting to annoy me now, since we purchased a new laptop last year windows 10, everytime now when i go to print, 1 page prints then everything else gets stuck in a print queue, theres no print errors on the printer or on the laptop, if i turn the printer on and off , multiple times nothing happens, or randomly one page will eventually print, 30 mins later, or nothing else pints ts at all, it doesnt make a noise, it just sits there waiting for something to print but its not actually doing anything, ive updated the drivers, done a check, looked at the wifi settings, everything says its fine. i dont know if its the printer or the laptop, but its really starting to annoy me trying to print out my graphic design projects. if i turn the laptop off the print queue still there days later or if i click cancel all in queue nothing happens.

ive run out of ideas.

cheers, from Jordan.

:)

jordanbellamy, Jan 21, 2019
  2. HairyFool Win User

print job still in queue

When printing the job completes and is ejected as normal. Subsequent print jobs do not print.

Checking the queue I find the successful job is still shown as "printing" so the subsequent jobs are stuck in the queue.

Cancelling or deleting the job does not work. It switches to "Deleting" but does not clear.

HP Officejet 7500

HairyFool, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Jan 21, 2019
  4. HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10

Windows 10 and Officejet 7500

will there be a download to get my officejet 7500 to work with windows 10?

HilarybSmith, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10

1. HP OFFICEJET 7500 Print & Queue etc Windows 10 - Similar Threads - OFFICEJET 7500 Print

2. Dell Inspiron Windows 10 will not print to HP OfficeJet 4650

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Windows 10 will not print to HP OfficeJet 4650: HP Office Jet 4650 prints fine to Mac Air but Dell Windows 10 Inspiron 7000 thinks printer is off and enters an error state whenever I try to print to it...
  3. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  4. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  5. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

6. Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer

Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer: the command box doesn't offer "print" as an option. It just says "copy, scan and fax". What happened to "print"? How can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-hp-officejet-3830-printer/a3bef7da-87a1-4476-88a9-89c6ee4a5edc
  7. HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan

HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan: I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer due to the fact that it would print but not scan. I can now print again but do not have the Device Manager to test scanning...
  8. HP Officejet 3830 not printing

HP Officejet 3830 not printing: My HP 3830 has been printing very well since I bought it, over a year ago. Running Windows 10 with Word etc and had no issues. (Lenovo Laptop, again no issues). I think there was an update yesterday to Windows, as when I shut down last night it said 'Update and shutdown'....
  9. HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF

HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF: Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-officejet-3830-not-printing-pdf/b6a9aaf0-dd8a-45b4-84fa-a0bb0c402521
  10. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print: Just installed the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. Easy to set up from either the disk or online. It shows as “ready”and default on my ACER All in One using Windows 10 Connected wirelessly verystrong connection. Looks for all the world as if it is ready to print butno go. I'm...