Windows 10: hp officejet document properties error

Discus and support hp officejet document properties error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Function address 0x00007FFEF609A839 caused a protection fault (exception code 0xe06d7363) The application property sheet page may not function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mwhite02, Sep 18, 2019.

1. mwhite02 Win User

hp officejet document properties error

Function address 0x00007FFEF609A839 caused a protection fault (exception code 0xe06d7363) The application property sheet page may not function properly. I get this error when trying to print. Printer only shows main tray and will only print in black and white.

Please help.

:)

mwhite02, Sep 18, 2019

2. HP Officejet Pro K550

Dear Erdeslawe,

I finally got a reply from the HP forum confirming that the printer is compatible with Windows 10 but the problem resolved itself when I installed the latest Windows 10 update. I have several available printers on my system and a new one is available to
    select HP Officejet Pro K550 (Copy1). If I select this, everything prints perfectly. Selecting the original HP Officejet Pro K550 nothing happens. The solution suggested by HP is reproduced below if anyone has a similar problem but I have not had to use this.

Thanks again for your help

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're experiencing issues when printing from your Windows 10 computer to your HP Officejet Pro K550 Colour Printer. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue. Thank you for including the troubleshooting steps that you have
    attempted prior to reaching out for support. Your HP Officejet is compatible with Windows 10. However, there is no downloadable HP Full Feature Software and Driver, or Basic Driver available. Rather, you're relying
    solely on aWindows Update driver to use the print function of your product. There may be a conflict with the Windows Update driver on the Windows 10 system that is causing your Officejet to 'lock up' as your Windows XP system still prints
    fine to your machine. To resolve this issue, I'm curious if an alternate print driver would function properly for you. To test this theory, please follow the steps below on the Windows 10 computer.

Step 1: Add Alternate Driver:

Make sure the USB Cable is connected to your Windows 10 computer from your printer.

• Click on Start
    • Open Devices and Printers
    • Locate your Officejet in the Devices and Printers window
    • Right click on the HP Officejet
    • Left click on Printer Properties
    • Select the Advanced tab
    • Select New Driver
    • When the New Driver window opens just hit 'Next' until you see a list of Manufacturersand Printers.
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Select Deskjet 9800 as the Printer on the right
    • After selecting Deskjet 9800 hit 'Next' to complete the New Driver wizard
    • Under Printer Properties click Apply, but don't hit OK
    • Click the General tab
    • Rename your printer back to Officejet K550
    • Click OK
    • Lastly, right click on your Officejet one more time
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

DavidRoweST, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    HP 8500 OfficeJet color printing problem

Hi Carol,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to try the steps in the following article and check if it helps.

Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Officejet Pro 8500 All-in-One Printer Series (A909) | HP® Customer Support

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact HP Support for further assistance.

Contact HP Customer Support for HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier All-in-One Printer - A909n | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post if you need further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Sep 18, 2019
  4. hp officejet document properties error

HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

hp officejet document properties error

1. hp officejet document properties error - Similar Threads - officejet document properties

2. HP OfficeJet 4655

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP OfficeJet 4655: Not printing in color, black ink ok. Uninstalled driver/printer. Unplugged printer from power source/hard reset on printer. Installed newest driver. Ink indicator full as I have installed new cartridge. Troubleshooter doesn't find anything wrong. Print test...
  3. HP OfficeJet 3830

HP OfficeJet 3830: HELP!!! I used my printer a few days ago to print a color picture and all was working well. I have tried for the last two days to print a picture in color and it will only print in B&W. It does not give me the option to switch from B&W to Color. I have uninstalled &...
  4. hp officejet k710

hp officejet k710: Dear, does anyone have hp officejet k7100 printer drivers for win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-k710/1d37f89d-9ac7-48dd-bb9b-dc2ba45df5f7
  5. HP Officejet 2020

HP Officejet 2020: I recently purchased a Dell laptop and ever since, my printer keeps going offline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-2020/f1a2bb88-9203-46ec-9d3d-210e8719f3a9
  6. HP Officejet 7610

HP Officejet 7610: How can I fix printheads not detected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-7610/e1f92c2f-5333-4824-a207-554e39763086
  7. HP Officejet HP4630

HP Officejet HP4630: My HP Officejet HP4630 shows at the start up on the display always the ERROR CODE OXB0678EEA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-hp4630/3407f12e-267d-4cf8-95a4-eb9800514d4f
  8. hp officejet 4500

hp officejet 4500: We purchased a new desktop which runs windows 10. installation software for the printer uses windows 7. what do I need to do to install the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-4500/3e41cf7b-d7f3-43aa-b0d6-f7e69eeb8702
  9. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline: additionally second 250 sheet input-plate for aggregate of 500 sheet limit paper sizes bolstered: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in,...
  10. HP officejet 6962

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP officejet 6962: How do I get my scan documents on my computer so I edit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hp-officejet-6962/0a08690c-68aa-41d2-932f-bf0232637b3d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the application property sheet page(s) may not function properly