Windows 10: HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working

Discus and support HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Scanner stopped working, says WIA driver missing?? Running Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarrySt.Clair, Mar 6, 2020.

1. HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working

Scanner stopped working, says WIA driver missing?? Running Win10

:)

LarrySt.Clair, Mar 6, 2020

2. HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One printer does not work after the upgrade.

Toshiba Satellite Radius P55W-B laptop user...I've experienced Windows 8, the upgrade to Windows 10 without any difficulties. However after the update to Version 1511 my HP J4580 is severely disabled. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall. I've attempted
    to reinstall the suggested software/driver, but each installation attempt ends in error. HP has sent a solution asking me to disable startup items, which I did and it did not help.

HP website also has a warning regarding a recent Windows security update and installation of KB3133431 as a solution. My update history shows a successful update of KB3133431 installation. I further followed the suggestion to uninstall
    and reinstall Adobe Flash....none of these have solved my problems. I have addressed this question to the HP community forums and now I am presenting it here. It is odd....this same printer has worked well using various Windows (Vista, 7, 8 and the initial
    upgrade to 10)....it is only with more recent updates that I cannot utilize it at all.

Original Title: Latest Windows 10 Update has crippled the use of my HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One printer

PatrickTerry, Mar 6, 2020
  3. HP officejet 4500 printer is not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I have an HP OfficeJet 4500 all in one printer. Since I upgraded to windows 10 my scanner doesn't work. Any suggested fixes?

Original title: hp officejet 4500

HenryAndrews, Mar 6, 2020
  4. ddonham Win User

HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working

After upgrading to Win 10 my HP J4580 scanner software "HP Solution Center" does not function

I tried all the proposed solutions without success. I finally purchased HP's SmartFriend support plan in desperation. Yesterday I spent roughly 3 hours with two different tech reps tweaking and cleaning my computer in preparation for reloading the printer
    driver package. After reloading, I attempted to scan a document without success, again. When I got back on the phone with a different HP tech rep, I was told that the scanning software that comes with the HP Officejet J4580 (HP Solution Center) does not
    work with Windows 10, that HP has not bothered to rework it for Win10.

To scan I go to Control Panel/Devices & Printers, right click on HP Officejet J4580, and select "Start Scan" from the dropdown menu. Problem solved. How simple! Why couldn't someone at HP given me that information upfront? I am less than thrilled with
    how HP handles customer support.

ddonham, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working

1. HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working - Similar Threads - Officejet J4580 scanner

2. HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems: I was trying to scan a document to my computer, but it will not work. It says "The scan could not be completed. Make sure that the scanning software has been installed and configured on your computer, and then try again." But I'm not sure how to figure out if its configured....
  3. Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...: The HP Solutions Center no longer runs for some reason and when I try to use the Fax and Scan function in Widows 10 it does not recognize my printer/scanner as anything except a printer. Does anyone know how I can recover my scanning capability? I have tried the HP on line...
  4. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.: This a little difficult to explain! My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC. Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP Solution Center which was available until Monday Jan 4th 2021* which enabled me to Scan. When I try to open the Solution...
  5. My HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One: My HP Officejet J4680 All-in-one shows up after his reply I was able to see . Not now I can not print from the computer. Please help me again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-officejet-j4680-all-in-one/bf3e7910-517b-432b-b62e-460fabe0cd19
  6. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Officejet printer scanner 6962: I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved them to my computer only to find when I went to retrieve the saved documents the first document had been saved 20 copies....
  7. HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015

HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015: After attempting to scan a document and send it via email, the scanner instead of transferring the one document, attempts to upload the entire file? I have tried everything … also at my wits end. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...
  8. My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer

My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer: My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer says cartrage error and I've removed the cartrages many times and still does the same thing! what can I do to fix it?...
  9. HP scanner -all in one -not working with new laptop

HP scanner -all in one -not working with new laptop: New Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 and HP scanner (all in one) Can't scan, but can see the preview on the screen? "Sorry it's not working properly, please try again"!! Whaaat?! Already tried Dell's "help"...
  10. Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.

Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.: Posting here because I do not see a forum for printers. Cannot scan from printer or pc. I have the windows 10 drivers from hp installed and device manager detects all hp printer drivers. Any one else have this issue, and or solution. Henry 56224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp officejet j4580 scanner

2. digitalizar na hp officejet j4580 all-in-one

3. hp officejet j4580 all-in-one scannen

4. hp officejet j4580 how to scan