Windows 10: hp officejet k710

Discus and support hp officejet k710 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, does anyone have hp officejet k7100 printer drivers for win 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vicenteflaminio, Oct 31, 2020.

1. hp officejet k710

Dear, does anyone have hp officejet k7100 printer drivers for win 10?

:)

vicenteflaminio, Oct 31, 2020
  2. erpster4 Win User

Windows 10 slow printing to OfficeJet 4500

be a little more specific with HP Officejet 4500 because there are several versions of it.
    Officejet 4500 G510n-z (my cousin actually has this version - the G510N)
    Officejet 4500 G510g-m
    Officejet 4500 G510a-f
    Officejet 4500 K710

look either at the back or the bottom of your Officejet 4500 printer, theoldwizard1, and check the product number carefully.

erpster4, Oct 31, 2020
  3. HP Officejet Pro K550

They have now added driver for Officejet Pro K550.

Following till step 8 above here's the deviation:

• Click on Find driver from Windows Update, it will takes about 5 minutes
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Scroll down the long list in alphabetical order then find Officejet Pro K550 as the Printer on the right. There are 2 version, one is (HP) the other (Microsoft). I chose the HP.
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

SingaporeChangi, Oct 31, 2020
  4. hp officejet k710

HP Officejet Pro K550

Dear Erdeslawe,

I finally got a reply from the HP forum confirming that the printer is compatible with Windows 10 but the problem resolved itself when I installed the latest Windows 10 update. I have several available printers on my system and a new one is available to
    select HP Officejet Pro K550 (Copy1). If I select this, everything prints perfectly. Selecting the original HP Officejet Pro K550 nothing happens. The solution suggested by HP is reproduced below if anyone has a similar problem but I have not had to use this.

Thanks again for your help

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're experiencing issues when printing from your Windows 10 computer to your HP Officejet Pro K550 Colour Printer. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue. Thank you for including the troubleshooting steps that you have
    attempted prior to reaching out for support. Your HP Officejet is compatible with Windows 10. However, there is no downloadable HP Full Feature Software and Driver, or Basic Driver available. Rather, you're relying
    solely on aWindows Update driver to use the print function of your product. There may be a conflict with the Windows Update driver on the Windows 10 system that is causing your Officejet to 'lock up' as your Windows XP system still prints
    fine to your machine. To resolve this issue, I'm curious if an alternate print driver would function properly for you. To test this theory, please follow the steps below on the Windows 10 computer.

Step 1: Add Alternate Driver:

Make sure the USB Cable is connected to your Windows 10 computer from your printer.

• Click on Start
    • Open Devices and Printers
    • Locate your Officejet in the Devices and Printers window
    • Right click on the HP Officejet
    • Left click on Printer Properties
    • Select the Advanced tab
    • Select New Driver
    • When the New Driver window opens just hit 'Next' until you see a list of Manufacturersand Printers.
    • Click HP as the Manufacturer
    • Select Deskjet 9800 as the Printer on the right
    • After selecting Deskjet 9800 hit 'Next' to complete the New Driver wizard
    • Under Printer Properties click Apply, but don't hit OK
    • Click the General tab
    • Rename your printer back to Officejet K550
    • Click OK
    • Lastly, right click on your Officejet one more time
    • Select Printing Preferences
    • Click on the Paper/Quality tab
    • Select the Print Quality dropdown and change this to 'Fast Normal'
    • Select Apply and OK
    • Close Devices and Printers

DavidRoweST, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

hp officejet k710

1. hp officejet k710 - Similar Threads - officejet k710

2. Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...: Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for Windows 11 making this device scanner inoperable which all in one printer besides HP is Windows 11 compatible...
  3. Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for...: Since HP no longer supports their Officejet 4500 G510-n and will not provide drivers for Windows 11 making this device scanner inoperable which all in one printer besides HP is Windows 11 compatible...
  4. why can't i download software for my hp officejet pro 8600 printer?

why can't i download software for my hp officejet pro 8600 printer?: why can't i download hp software and driver for my priter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-software-for-my-hp-officejet/9c1ece66-df20-4fe0-95d7-e72821d41f95
  5. why can't i download software for my hp officejet pro 8600 printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i download software for my hp officejet pro 8600 printer?: why can't i download hp software and driver for my priter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-software-for-my-hp-officejet/9c1ece66-df20-4fe0-95d7-e72821d41f95
  6. why can't i download software for my hp officejet pro 8600 printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet...: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer is Compatible with my computer? Any Help is Appreciated! Thank You!...
  8. I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet...

I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet...: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-One Labtop computer and I need to know if my HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer is Compatible with my computer? Any Help is Appreciated! Thank You!...
  9. set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e: set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-a-new-printer-hp-officejet-8025e/ceb25fad-8847-4eea-aa08-a2c7323c5144
  10. set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e

set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e: set up a new printer HP officejet 8025e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-a-new-printer-hp-officejet-8025e/ceb25fad-8847-4eea-aa08-a2c7323c5144