Windows 10: HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

Discus and support HP Officejet printer scanner 6962 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LyndaBobroske1, May 1, 2020.

1. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved them to my computer only to find when I went to retrieve the saved documents the first document had been saved 20 copies. Ever heard of such a thing?

:)

LyndaBobroske1, May 1, 2020

2. hp Officejet pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner stopped working after last update. Now my HP Smart program is now missing that was used to access the printer for different functions.

Barry Conner, May 1, 2020
  3. HP officejet 4500 printer is not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I have an HP OfficeJet 4500 all in one printer. Since I upgraded to windows 10 my scanner doesn't work. Any suggested fixes?

Original title: hp officejet 4500

HenryAndrews, May 1, 2020
  4. jennyfluu Win User

HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

unable to scan fro, HP officejet 6600 printer to HP pc

• Try to update scanner drivers for your printer.
    • Make sure your driver is not be corrupted.
    • Whatever the network either it is wired or wireless should be properly established.
    • There must not any crack/damage in scanner wire.
    • Restart the printer and computer.
    • At last run diagnostic test which is properly explained in Hp Officejet 6600 Manual to
      find out bug/error.

jennyfluu, May 1, 2020
Thema:

HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

1. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962 - Similar Threads - Officejet printer scanner

2. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  3. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  4. HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems: I was trying to scan a document to my computer, but it will not work. It says "The scan could not be completed. Make sure that the scanning software has been installed and configured on your computer, and then try again." But I'm not sure how to figure out if its configured....
  5. HP Scanner 3830 officejet can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Scanner 3830 officejet can't connect: My HP Officejet 3830 cannot find my computer Surface Pro printer connected scanner states no computer found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-3830-officejet-cant-connect/eb1e8505-6a84-41ba-97bc-7f30f1b63ea4
  6. HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015

HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015: After attempting to scan a document and send it via email, the scanner instead of transferring the one document, attempts to upload the entire file? I have tried everything … also at my wits end. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...
  7. HP Officejet 5740 printer

HP Officejet 5740 printer: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error state" message. I have removed the device, checked for...
  8. HP OfficeJet printer 7510

HP OfficeJet printer 7510: I get error message "problem with printhead" when I try to print a document. Can the printer be repaired, if so , how ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-printer-7510/57648d8c-dfb3-45aa-8be0-e5019dbccfbd
  9. HP officejet 6962

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP officejet 6962: How do I get my scan documents on my computer so I edit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hp-officejet-6962/0a08690c-68aa-41d2-932f-bf0232637b3d
  10. HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine

HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine: A few other people have posted similar problems but nowhere did I see an answer so I thought I would post. Using Windows 10 64bit. It is updated completely. (Not the Insider build). Just bought a HP Officejet 3620. Downloaded the most recent driver and print/scan...