Windows 10: HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported

Discus and support HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All On the Manufactuers download page all the drivers are 1703 version, does this machine even support 1709? I forced 1709 Upgrade the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AMDMan2016, Jan 1, 2018.

1. HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported

Hi All

On the Manufactuers download page all the drivers are 1703 version, does this machine even support 1709? I forced 1709 Upgrade the first night got the laptop, not sure if was bad idea or not, may have been, I have no idea, this Is my first laptop in years, in Games it defaults to Intel Graphics driver instead of the Nvidia Geforce 1050Ti chip

Other Problem is it shuts off suddenly completely, and have to restart the system with power button

:)

AMDMan2016, Jan 1, 2018
  2. BossDweeb Win User

NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD problem

Is everything else working properly ? It sounds like they didn't reinstall your graphics drivers.

Download and install the the most recent (2017) Nvidia drivers from HP's driver download page for your model.

selfservice/omen-by-hp-15-ax200-laptop-pc/13810162/model/16180586

- If that does not help HP service may have stuffed something up. Return the machine to HP.

BossDweeb, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Fall Creators Update hangs at boot during install.

I have an Hp Omen 15-5001la which is a Latin American version of the Hp Omen 15-5200. In fact both "models" use the same BIOS, I just checked the sha1 and sha256 hashes of the BIOS updates.

I'm thinking of trying this (and I hope that it works with a USB rive instead of a DVD): Resolved - Long boot time after fall creators update

Roberto_Gomez, Jan 1, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported

This is a log collector that is used in another forum.
    Please run it and post a zip into this thread for troubleshooting. (scroll to the bottom for the beta version)
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Please update the system specs for the HP laptop in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Jan 1, 2018
Thema:

HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported

1. HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15-CEO19DX--Which Version of Win10 Supported - Similar Threads - Omen Gaming Laptop

2. HP-Omen 15-dx0xxx keeps crashing in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP-Omen 15-dx0xxx keeps crashing in-game: Hi my HP omen keeps crashing in-game. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-15-dx0xxx-keeps-crashing-in-game/85dd5d07-5681-4195-a5d0-ca13cb7e8557
  3. HP-Omen 15-dx0xxx keeps crashing in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP-Omen 15-dx0xxx keeps crashing in-game: Hi my HP omen keeps crashing in-game. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-15-dx0xxx-keeps-crashing-in-game/85dd5d07-5681-4195-a5d0-ca13cb7e8557
  4. HP-Omen 15-dx0xxx keeps crashing in-game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mixlr not connecting on HP Omen 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixlr not connecting on HP Omen 15: I got my HP OMEN 15 last year and started using Mixlr on it. It worked perfectly but I noticed sometimes it does not connect until i try again and it does.After a few months, it stopped working totally. I click try again and it does not connect. Below is the error message I...
  6. Mixlr not connecting on HP Omen 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixlr not connecting on HP Omen 15: I got my HP OMEN 15 last year and started using Mixlr on it. It worked perfectly but I noticed sometimes it does not connect until i try again and it does.After a few months, it stopped working totally. I click try again and it does not connect. Below is the error message I...
  7. Laptop uneven sound ,OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop uneven sound ,OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx: My laptop sometimes have uneven sound or softer sound , when i restarted my laptop it will back to normal but after few minute or hours it will become uneven or softer . I bought my laptop almost a month , I would like someone to help me solve it ....
  8. HP reimagines OMEN 15 laptop and introduces Pavilion Gaming 16

in Windows 10 News
    HP reimagines OMEN 15 laptop and introduces Pavilion Gaming 16: The HP OMEN 15 arrives with its smallest footprint yet with a frame that’s 8% shorter and 11% thinner, featuring a redesigned chassis. A new 180-degree flat hinge design for increased stability supports a 15.6-inch diagonal display with options up to FHD 300 Hz or...
  9. HP Omen 15-DC1000NS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAIL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Omen 15-DC1000NS DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAIL: Dear all, Since a couple of months I am constantly finding my laptop rebooted when I leave it for a while. It usually happens in idle. It does not matter it is connected to an external screen or using its own screen. The computer has around 8 months and I dont know if I...
  10. HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled the new OMEN 15 laptop, engineered for gaming performance and designed to be even sleeker than ever to deliver top-notch experiences, whether you’re on-the-go or at home. [img] The OMEN 15 laptop arrives with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, 8th...