Windows 10: HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...

Discus and support HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have hp pavellion 360 touchscreen laptop, whenever I touch the screen with the pen while using any whiteboard apponenote it goes on and off. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by prathamesh khale, Aug 16, 2022.

1. HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...

I have hp pavellion 360 touchscreen laptop, whenever I touch the screen with the pen while using any whiteboard apponenote it goes on and off. It dosent happen when I use OneNote on chrome. the screen just blinks every time I touch the pen on screen, please suggest solution. thanks in advance.

:)

prathamesh khale, Aug 16, 2022
  2. yogalD Win User

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked as intended but now there is no touchscreen functionality at all. What now?

yogalD, Aug 16, 2022
  3. bro67 Win User
    Surface Pro 3 - Can't TOUCH 'x' to close apps or double tap to expand

Sounds more like an alignment issue that the hardware is calibrated for an older GPU and touch screen driver than is installed now. It is not that hard to do. SeeThe Microsoft Surface touchscreen | Touchscreen problems | Touch ...

Any device with a touch screen should be calibrated on a regular basis.

Enter calibrate, use the arrow keys to highlight Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input, and press Enter. (With a mouse, click Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.) Step 3: Press the Tab key until the Reset button is selected and press Enter."

bro67, Aug 16, 2022
  4. HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...

Touchscreen pen turning off screen

On my laptop (HP Spectre x360), when I move the touchscreen pen away from my laptop screen, the screen turns black as if it were going to sleep. If it weren't so annoying I'd be impressed by how magical it is - every time the pen gets far enough away from
    the screen to stop registering, the screen goes off.

I don't know if this is a Windows thing or an HP thing

EDIT: Tried the pen when laptop is in tablet mode and it does the same thing. Also does the same thing when I use my finger on the touchscreen instead of the pen

EDIT 2: I tried to delete the question but it didn't seem to let me so I'll keep this up for anyone else that might have been experiencing a similar problem; I've updated my laptop and it seems to be working fine now

Mark_Thompson1111, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...

1. HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using... - Similar Threads - Pavellion 360 touchscreen

2. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  3. My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen randomly turns off with the touchscreen turning off: I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 5 i7, 16gb ram, 512gb storage and a surface pen with no clip. Whenever I use the pen on one note or any application that allows me to draw the pen would just randomly stop working with the touchscreen turning off as well. This only happens...
  4. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  5. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  6. HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...

HP Pavellion 360 touchscreen , screen flash on and off as soon as I touch pen while using...: I have hp pavellion 360 touchscreen laptop, whenever I touch the screen with the pen while using any whiteboard apponenote it goes on and off. It dosent happen when I use OneNote on chrome. the screen just blinks every time I touch the pen on screen, please suggest solution....
  7. How can I disable finger touch input while leaving pen input enabled on a touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable finger touch input while leaving pen input enabled on a touchscreen.: I just bought dell inspiron 2 in 1 laptop. Whenever I write or sketch using a pen, my hand touch on screen doesn't let me sketch properly and it is hard to write/sketch without putting wrist on screen. so I want to disable all kind of body touch while writing. How can I...
  8. What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?: I use a touch screen laptop, it is not Microsoft Surface. I don’t know what kind of stylus to use with my device. I tried some of them but they don’t work. Thank you for the answer...
  9. pen for use on touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen for use on touch screen: what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger...
  10. 360 Controller Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    360 Controller Flashing Screen: Upgraded to the latest Insider Build, if I turn on my 360 controller 2 monitors shut off my main monitor flashes gray/black and when I disable the controller I am sitting at the login screen at a very low resolution... Anyone else? Any known fixes? Edit: I have...