Windows 10: HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10

Discus and support HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home latest version. I have a USA standard keyboard (I purchased the laptop in India in 2015). When my keyboard was working I would press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m3110w, May 31, 2020.

1. m3110w Win User

HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10

Windows 10 Home latest version. I have a USA standard keyboard (I purchased the laptop in India in 2015). When my keyboard was working I would press "Shift - single quote" to get the double quote character. For some reason this key combo is now not working. Now when I press "Shift - single quote" I get nothing. When I press the single quote key that works fine; for example ' ' ' ' '
    I downloaded and ran the HP Diagnostic tool and ran the keyboard diagnostic and it said my keyboard was fine. But the tool didnt have a way to test key combos.
    Any ideas how to fix this problem? I have to now jump thru some hoops to get the double quote character.
    PS: I checked and the keyboard driver is up to date.

:)

m3110w, May 31, 2020

2. HP PAVILION LAPTOP C.M.V.X.Z.& SHIFT KEYS INOP.

HP PAVILION LAPTOP C.M.V.X.Z.& SHIFT KEYS INOP. TRIED UPDATING KEYBOARD AND DRIVER WITH NO LUCK. RENEWED KEYBOARD STILL NO FUNCTION. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP? PROBLEM APPEARED AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE.

JohnQuinn3, May 31, 2020
  3. Function Keys not working when i upgraded to windows 10 in my HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

hi all,

I am using the HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC. when i upgraded my os to Windows 10 myfunctions are not working.
    when functions are pressed it goes to different options inwindows 10.
    Not able to increase the screen brightness and sound etc...

If any one can help me .Please tell some suggestions what to do.

I have tried most answers in the hp support forums, but nothing helped me.

Mukundan3636, May 31, 2020
  4. HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, May 31, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10

1. HP Pavilion 15-ab030tx . Shift-quote key combo not working (Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pavilion ab030tx Shift

2. HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work: Hey there,I own an HP Pavillion 15-eh1000 15.6 inch laptop PC and my embedded camera doesn't want to work. It's worked for the longest time but it might have been a Windows Update but it doesn't want to work at all. I've checked Settings and it says my camera is on, but...
  3. HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15-eh1000 2H5A6AV - Camera doesn't work: Hey there,I own an HP Pavillion 15-eh1000 15.6 inch laptop PC and my embedded camera doesn't want to work. It's worked for the longest time but it might have been a Windows Update but it doesn't want to work at all. I've checked Settings and it says my camera is on, but...
  4. Low battery performance on HP Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low battery performance on HP Pavilion 15: I bought a new hp pavilion laptop 15-eg2007tx in september not long ago. But it seems like the battery life of the laptop is far below what has been advertised.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj1WJZ5sWuAjqHWMdNGPhEgMmxDN?e=LoawBU...
  5. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15: Hi When I install the audio driver for Windows 10, it works properly, but every time I restart the Windows , the driver goes away and the sound comes back as if without a driver and I have to reinstall it again. I'm tired of this problem please help meRegards MuhammedHp...
  6. CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working: I've been using Windows 10 at home for a couple years. I use numerous keyboard combinations that involve CTRL+SHIFT. For example: CTRL+SHIFT+V to paste text without formattingCTRL+SHIFT+T to reopen a closed tab in Google ChromeCTRL+SHIFT+E to export photos in Adobe Lightroom...
  7. CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working: I've been using Windows 10 at home for a couple years. I use numerous keyboard combinations that involve CTRL+SHIFT. For example: CTRL+SHIFT+V to paste text without formattingCTRL+SHIFT+T to reopen a closed tab in Google ChromeCTRL+SHIFT+E to export photos in Adobe Lightroom...
  8. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  9. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  10. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15: Bluetooth Drivers for Hp in windows 10 Model HP pavilion. I have tried all options first it was working well with mediatek BT adaptor and now it automatically takes ralink drivers. When I try to add Bluetooth it say no Bluetooth available in PC I have tried almost all...