Windows 10: HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

Discus and support HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all,My old neighbor's HP Pavilion 15-aw009ax Win 10 seems to get stuck on the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" and I just couldn't seem to get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fluffy.Pup, Oct 6, 2022.

1. HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

Hi all,My old neighbor's HP Pavilion 15-aw009ax Win 10 seems to get stuck on the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" and I just couldn't seem to get it to switch back to the AMD graphic display. I'm only computer literate enough to get by myself. He reckoned the issue first started when he tried to connect the laptop to an external monitor via HDMI, but I found out his AVG Driver Updater had updated his AMD drivers around the same time as well. Roll-back from AVG Driver Updater is not possible because I deleted it before thinking about doing so...The laptop is supposed to have "AMD Radeon™ R7

:)

Fluffy.Pup, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Yureiboi Win User

Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver

My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code
    43. the only way this resolves is the hp site but the drivers are outdated and give my pc poor performance, Note that this year is 2019 and these drivers are from 2016, which makes them a bit outdated.(I've had this pc for a while and never had an issue till
    a couple of days ago, I know to performance is pretty good on this pc.)

Can someone help with this?

***Original title: HP Pavilion 15 R8/R5 drivers have code 43***

Yureiboi, Oct 6, 2022
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Oct 6, 2022
  4. chak1001 Win User

HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

[code 31] microsoft basic display adapter not working

Hi everyone, thank you for your help in advance.

I have a hp pavilion dm3 laptop, after updating to windows 10 I found the following problems. my computer is running on a 32 bit operating system.

1. Cannot extend monitor to dual monitor.

2. Found code 31 when I look into device manager after expanding "display adapters" - microsoft basic display adapter.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter."

Please help me. Thank you very much.

chak1001, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

1. HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43 - Similar Threads - Pavilion stuck Microsoft

2. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15: Hi When I install the audio driver for Windows 10, it works properly, but every time I restart the Windows , the driver goes away and the sound comes back as if without a driver and I have to reinstall it again. I'm tired of this problem please help meRegards MuhammedHp...
  3. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15: Hi When I install the audio driver for Windows 10, it works properly, but every time I restart the Windows , the driver goes away and the sound comes back as if without a driver and I have to reinstall it again. I'm tired of this problem please help meRegards MuhammedHp...
  4. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43: Hi all,My old neighbor's HP Pavilion 15-aw009ax Win 10 seems to get stuck on the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" and I just couldn't seem to get it to switch back to the AMD graphic display. I'm only computer literate enough to get by myself. He reckoned the issue first...
  6. HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion 15 stuck on "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" - Code 43: Hi all,My old neighbor's HP Pavilion 15-aw009ax Win 10 seems to get stuck on the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" and I just couldn't seem to get it to switch back to the AMD graphic display. I'm only computer literate enough to get by myself. He reckoned the issue first...
  7. microsoft basic display driver

microsoft basic display driver: my graphics is set as microsoft basic display driver, its a recent problem after my son tried to install a high tech graphics driver for his gaming and I got the BSOD and have been trying to fix the problem myself. I uninstalled the original graphics driver but I can't...
  8. PC Reset Stuck at 88% on HP Pavilion 15-cs0073cl

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Reset Stuck at 88% on HP Pavilion 15-cs0073cl: Hi there, My co-worker was having an issue with his Windows copy on his HP laptop so he went through the standard Windows reset procedure while keeping his personal files. However, the reset took far longer than normal going on 6 hours now and it has not been past 96%, to...
  9. HP Pavilion 15 R8/R5 drivers have code 43

HP Pavilion 15 R8/R5 drivers have code 43: My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code 43. the only...
  10. microsoft basic display driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft basic display driver: Hi, I have dell N1050 Laptop. For some reason I cannot use intel graphics driver and can only use Microsoft basic display driver. I went to repair shop to fix this. they say its hardware and can't be fixed without changing motherboard. I can't spend that much right now. I...