Windows 10: HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account

Discus and support HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have HP pavilion 15 with intel 5.I can't open my account after laptop boots as I can't find box to enter password. I did restart several time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yogeshswami_62, Oct 21, 2020.

1. HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account

I have HP pavilion 15 with intel 5.I can't open my account after laptop boots as I can't find box to enter password. I did restart several time and hard restart too.but no benefit.

:)

yogeshswami_62, Oct 21, 2020

2. I have a HP Pavilion Computer with Intel CORE i5 processor. Is it suitable for Windows 10?

I have a HP Pavilion Computer with Intel CORE i5 processor. Is it suitable for Windows 10?

B.Thyagarajan, Oct 21, 2020
  3. HP Pavilion 15

hi all , i have nine (9) month old HP Pavilion 15 notebook PC since upgrade to ten the: HP 3D DriveGuard . is not working , i have tried all kinds of uninstalls , updates , rollbacks and restarts till im still spinning when little circle has long gone
    , very frustrating , also the only way i could get laptop to shut down was to roll back to this version...... Intel(R) Management Engine Components - Intel Corporation - 9.5.23.1766..... from the updated version 11........thank you to anyone who takes
    the time to read this...

stevepainter, Oct 21, 2020
  4. HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account

HP Pavilion 15 randomly shuts down incorrectly if fast startup enabled

I've just updated an HP Pavilion 15 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (Home 64 bit). If fast startup is enabled, the laptop freezes at the very least step of the shutting down process. The shutting down process goes like this:

1. First you click on shut down
    2. The shut down screen appears
    3. The screen turns off and then the fan starts to spin at high speed
    4. After 4-5 seconds, the fan stops
    5. The laptop is completely turned off, no lights are turned on (in most of PC's)

Well, my problem is that randomly, the Pavilion 15 freezes after step 4 has been completed, with the light of the ON/OFF button turned on forever. Sometimes it turns off correctly, but many other times this happens. If I disable the fast startup, this won't happen and it will always turn off correctly.

What can I do?
    How is it that it's random?

I've tested this with no apps running on background, so that can't be the reason, besides, no apps or programs can freeze the system after the step 4 has been completed, since they are all shut down after step 1.

Also, the fast startup option was activated when I was using Windows 8.1 and never had a single problem with this laptop.

rambomhtri, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account

1. HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account - Similar Threads - pavilion intel chip

2. HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl can't execute bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl can't execute bios: Hi everyone.I have an HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl which get stuck before executing the BIOS.This is the past history:The computer used to fail to run windows I got "boot device not found" error. Since I didn't have anything important in the computer, I was going to erase...
  3. HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl can't execute bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl can't execute bios: Hi everyone.I have an HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl which get stuck before executing the BIOS.This is the past history:The computer used to fail to run windows I got "boot device not found" error. Since I didn't have anything important in the computer, I was going to erase...
  4. HP pavilion 15-cs2093nl can't execute bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?: Is the Intel Core i5-760 CPU Quad-Core 2.80GHz compatible with my Pavilion 23? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-intel-core-i5-compatible-with-my-pavilion/197de4e4-1c63-4b77-a8ae-248801a3b626
  6. Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?: Is the Intel Core i5-760 CPU Quad-Core 2.80GHz compatible with my Pavilion 23? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-intel-core-i5-compatible-with-my-pavilion/197de4e4-1c63-4b77-a8ae-248801a3b626
  7. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  8. Hp Pavilion 15 screen goes black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Pavilion 15 screen goes black randomly: Hello, my HP Pavilion 15 notebook pc's screen just blackout when I change the angle of the lid or even barely move it, it keeps on, on a certain angle even the slightest move would turn it off, I think this is the lid sensor acting up but I am not sure, and it keeps doing...
  9. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  10. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15: Bluetooth Drivers for Hp in windows 10 Model HP pavilion. I have tried all options first it was working well with mediatek BT adaptor and now it automatically takes ralink drivers. When I try to add Bluetooth it say no Bluetooth available in PC I have tried almost all...