Windows 10: Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard

Discus and support Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all. I have an interesting situation going on. If i let my laptop fall asleep, it goes into a coma and will only wake up if i push the blinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LT72884, May 8, 2020.

1. Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard

Hello all. I have an interesting situation going on. If i let my laptop fall asleep, it goes into a coma and will only wake up if i push the blinking power button.

Its own touchpad and keyboard will not wake it up, nor will any external usb wireless devices. I have even tried wake on lan with no go either.

I jave checked to make sure fast boot is off, all devices and usb root controllers are set to "allow this device to wake the pc"

My bios has ZERO options for anything usefull, thanks hpHp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard :)

I also have it set that when lid is closed, do nothing.

I have even reatored the power schemes back to default in case they were corrupted.

Thanks for any help. My goal is to get both the built in and external keyboards to wake it up. It worked once yesterday, aftwr 2 hours of trying, but then reverted back to comatose

submitted by /u/LT72884
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LT72884, May 8, 2020
  2. Marta99 Win User

HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened

How to fix an HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened. Running Windows 10 64 Bit Home up to date updates and drivers.

Have to hard reboot to wake up screen.

Marta99, May 8, 2020
  3. Bluetooth HP Pavilion 17

How do I get Bluetooth capabilities on my HP Pavilion 17 without extra Hardware?

markgenest, May 8, 2020
  4. Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard

can I use a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 with an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC?

can I use a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 with an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC?

ArthurWautier, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard

1. Hp pavilion 17 wont wake up with built in or external keyboard - Similar Threads - pavilion wont wake

2. External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop: Hello,I have a problem regarding sleep state on my laptop. I am using laptop in docking setup and have external mouse and keyboard. I want to put laptop to sleep state when I am now working. I disabled keyboard and mouse to be able to wake it up. To be exact I do not have any...
  3. External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop: Hello,I have a problem regarding sleep state on my laptop. I am using laptop in docking setup and have external mouse and keyboard. I want to put laptop to sleep state when I am now working. I disabled keyboard and mouse to be able to wake it up. To be exact I do not have any...
  4. Hp Pavilion 17 Spacebar Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Pavilion 17 Spacebar Malfunction: Good evening, my hp Pavilion 17 notebook pc has a problem were the SPACEBAR is not registering when pressed. I unninstalled and reinstalled de driver is there any other way I can fix the problem?...
  5. Hp Pavilion 17 Spacebar Malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Pavilion 17 Spacebar Malfunction: Good evening, my hp Pavilion 17 notebook pc has a problem were the SPACEBAR is not registering when pressed. I unninstalled and reinstalled de driver is there any other way I can fix the problem?...
  6. Hp Pavilion 17 Spacebar Malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. hp pavilion 17 lost admin password locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion 17 lost admin password locked out: lost admin password hp pavilion 17. locked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-17-lost-admin-password-locked-out/5fe018a4-0533-4433-85dc-e069a28d890e
  8. Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Keyboard wont wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Keyboard wont wake up: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Surface bluetooth keyboard on DELL XPS15 and the keyboard doesn't always wake up from the sleep mode no lights on FN, NumLK or Caps Lock; doesn't do anything. When the computer wakes up, 4 out if 5 times, the keyboard wakes up as well. But...
  9. HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened

HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened: How to fix an HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened. Running Windows 10 64 Bit Home up to date updates and drivers. Have to hard reboot to wake up screen....
  10. Alienware 17 R4 wont wake up from sleep/standby

Alienware 17 R4 wont wake up from sleep/standby: This issue has happened on every desktop/laptop ive owned from custom build to name brand why isnt microsoft dealing with this issue, their are 1000's of people with this concern who have this very same problem, i would want my Alienware 17 r4 to sleep then when i open the...