Windows 10: HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10

Discus and support HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I brought a used HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC (22-h010a). It just had a fresh clean install of the original Windows 8.1 . Came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trihordias, Dec 5, 2019.

1. HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10

Hi all,

I brought a used HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC (22-h010a). It just had a fresh clean install of the original Windows 8.1 . Came back home connect power and internet(Ethernet), opened and worked fine. Then i've replace the network card with a new PCI express dual-band+Bluetooth half length mini card. I couldn't find and install the proper drivers (nor W8.1 did) , so i deicide to update to Windows 10 since it finds drivers easier and automaticly .

From the same PC went on Microsoft's site and following the instructions started the update. Also update the BIOS to the latest official version. All went good. After one (or two, not sure) restarts all the drivers was installed and working great. Also connected to my home modem-rooter via 5Ghz WiFi like a breeze.

I press "Restart" one more time to finish installation and... it stuck on blue Windows Logo for ever, no matter what. I can get in to BIOS and i did. Tried many ways to boot windows without success.

Some of the attempts includes: unplugging all connectors for several minutes, Making a bootable USB with W tools, including ISO, Change boot order, Long pressing specifically buttons (W+B+etc), Getting in to automatic repair mode (stuck there too), Remove discs and devices before troubleshooting of course, "Perform a hard reset", Hardware diagnostics test all passed, etc...

Can you please help me bring tis PC back to life?

with respect

Nikos

:)

Trihordias, Dec 5, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Dec 5, 2019
  3. ElvinLuis Win User
    Where can I find touchscreen driver for HP Pavilion 23-h151 TouchSmart PC?

I have an HP Pavilion 23-h151 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC and cannot find how to reinstall the driver for the touchscreen. This issue started since I downloaded Windows 10.

ElvinLuis, Dec 5, 2019
  4. malware Win User

HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10

HP Brings TouchSmart PC Within Reach for the Masses

HP said today that it is bringing the latest HP TouchSmart PCs to customers all around the world. Debuted at last month’s HP Connecting Your World event in Berlin, the new TouchSmart family of PCs have earned the privilege to be the only touch-enabled, all-in-one PCs in the market. The HP TouchSmart PCs combine a 22-inch diagonal, high-definition widescreen display and a variety of options when choosing the right hardware for your needs. You can select either the base IQ504 model for $1,299 with a 2GHz Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB of memory, and 320GB hard drive or the deluxe IQ506 model for $1,499 and equip yourself with a 2.16GHz processor, a TV tuner, dedicated GeForce 9300M GS graphics, and a 500GB hard disk. To give the TouchSmart just the right finish, HP has also integrated a DVD burner, WLAN module, some stereo speakers, a webcam and a microphone. A low-profile wireless HP keyboard that lights in the dark, as well as a wireless mouse are also supplied just in case there's something you can't do using the touchscreen display.

HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10 hp1_thm.jpg

Source: BusinessWire

malware, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10

1. HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10 - Similar Threads - Pavilion TouchSmart wont

2. updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC: updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-for-drivers-for-hp-pavilion-touchsmart20/32d12c5d-90f4-47d4-8ce5-a1d592f6d0db
  3. updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC: updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-for-drivers-for-hp-pavilion-touchsmart20/32d12c5d-90f4-47d4-8ce5-a1d592f6d0db
  4. updates for drivers for HP PAVILION TOUCHSMART20 ALL IN ONE PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP 22 all in one gets power but won't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 22 all in one gets power but won't boot up: Lights up in back so it's getting power, will not boot up. When hit the power button to fire it up I get nothing. No beep, no monitor, absolutely nothing. Help! I've tried the fixes I found online, disconnect power cord from computer, hold down power for however many seconds,...
  6. Hp Pc wont boot up

Hp Pc wont boot up: I tried adavanced option to keep files but it tells mae password is wrong so i changed password n it still wont let me use advanced settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pc-wont-boot-up/5ae3e4aa-8229-45f7-afe5-8d2d12a73073
  7. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  8. HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10

HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10: My HP Pavilion pc won't boot into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-pc-wont-boot-in-windows-10/85a71c10-5b57-44c9-9560-4fcbf280bac4
  9. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  10. Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050: I recently restored my HP all in one. It had a BOOT mgr problem prior. So I had to do a clean install with windows 10 pro. I did some performance fixing. Ran all the hardware testing. Everything shows the entire system is in working order. But my fan is rather noisy. I...