Windows 10: HP Pavilion 360x auto rotation is not working after microsoft updates

Discus and support HP Pavilion 360x auto rotation is not working after microsoft updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm getting this error after last microsoft update, i've tried everything on here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by June_Yokr, Oct 27, 2020.

1. June_Yokr Win User

HP Pavilion 360x auto rotation is not working after microsoft updates

June_Yokr, Oct 27, 2020

2. Auto rotate

The auto rotate function on my hp Pavilion is no longer working. The option to lock or enable rotation no longer appears anywhere. How can I fix this?

AnalisaGomez, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Oct 27, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      HP Pavilion 360x auto rotation is not working after microsoft updates [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion 360x auto rotation is not working after microsoft updates - Similar Threads - Pavilion 360x auto

2. Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen: Dear Team,Auto Rotate option is not avaiable not visible in my HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen. Even i have reinstalled the OS recently Mar 2022. Even this option is not avialable quick ascess on right side screenshot attachedSecondly, as i flip my laptop 360 degree the keypad...
  3. Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen: Dear Team,Auto Rotate option is not avaiable not visible in my HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen. Even i have reinstalled the OS recently Mar 2022. Even this option is not avialable quick ascess on right side screenshot attachedSecondly, as i flip my laptop 360 degree the keypad...
  4. Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.: My SP3 just performed an update. Now the Rotation Lock is missing from the Action Center and Auto-rotate does not work. How can I fix this issue?...
  5. auto rotation

auto rotation: auto rotation does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotation/67d77ca5-c144-400c-8cbe-779f9d21d4a0
  6. my auto rotate is not working

my auto rotate is not working: How do I fix auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-auto-rotate-is-not-working/d9e36e69-06ce-42b1-b7d5-fcf7eab0499f
  7. Auto Rotate

Auto Rotate: How do I get Auto Rotate to stay on when I go between PC and Tablet. I like to use it in Tablet Mode. Are how do I get it to turn on. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotate/e8c8596d-cfba-41f3-8186-7111c8284ab7
  8. HP Spectre x360 - Auto display rotation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Spectre x360 - Auto display rotation doesn't work: Hello, I have a HP Spectre x360 ae001ng 2-in-1 laptop. Since a couple of days the automatic display rotation doesn’t work anymore, and because of that the keyboard and touchpad don’t turn off when the laptop is used in tablet mode. I’ve done no Windows or driver updates...
  9. Rotation Lock Option Greyed after Sleep Mode - HP Pavilion

Rotation Lock Option Greyed after Sleep Mode - HP Pavilion: Hi all, trying to work out an issue I'm having with my HP Pavilion. The other night, it went into sleep mode whilst rotated so that the keyboard is behind in the screen. Ever since I have woken it up from sleep mode a few days ago, the rotation lock option has been greyed out...
  10. auto-rotating

auto-rotating: How can I make my windows tablet auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotating/ee898242-2b27-45e9-b96e-d3578554f0cd