Windows 10: HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT...

Discus and support HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last Windows upgrade, it seems that my HP HD camera stopped not working. I have tried to uninstall, disable and it seems it might be using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kristtim, Sep 9, 2021.

1. kristtim Win User

HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT...

Since the last Windows upgrade, it seems that my HP HD camera stopped not working. I have tried to uninstall, disable and it seems it might be using the wrong driver, which I am not able to change. I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit; 2 cameras 1 HP High Definition 1MP Camera and 2 HP IR Camera built in. The IR camera seems ok but the HD camera doesn't work. When I use the Camera app, it keeps turning on - off. I cannot use zoom and MS Teams and it does not come up in the device list. I now only have 'USB video device' listed, which seems a generic camera, hence it doesn't work. I cannot seem to

:)

kristtim, Sep 9, 2021
  2. kakoli16 Win User

HP Laptop - in built camera not working in Windows 8.1

Laptop model - HP Pavilion 15-p001tx Notebook PC

OS - Windows 8.1

Camera - in-built HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing)

But when I use the camera app, it says : To get started, connect a camera.

Device Manager, HP TruevisionHD is shown under Imaging devices. And Update Device Software says the Driver software already installed.

kakoli16, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

HI there,

I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.

JN

JohnNyamekor, Sep 9, 2021
  4. HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT...

Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT...

1. HP Pavilion all in one PC with built in camera called “HP High Definition 1MP Camera" NOT... - Similar Threads - Pavilion built camera

2. my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp pavilion camera stopped working.: i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all the trouble shooting stuff, i restarted the laptop, all my updates are up to date, and i downloaded all the drivers it said...
  3. my hp pavilion camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp pavilion camera stopped working.: i barley know anything about laptops which is probably my first problem but i got the dang thing specifically for zoom and now its pointless. i did all the trouble shooting stuff, i restarted the laptop, all my updates are up to date, and i downloaded all the drivers it said...
  4. HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop - Camera error code 0xA00F244 (no cameras attached)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop - Camera error code 0xA00F244 (no cameras attached): Hello, My desktop webcam stopped working at the beginning of this year. I have tried to rectify the issue myself by following several YouTube tutorials however this has made my situation worse as I have now accidentally deleted my webcam driver in error. I would really...
  5. HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP X360 Built-in Camera Can't Be Found: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-x360-built-in-camera-cant-be-found/afc13200-4f8a-48a0-937c-888fa065f296
  6. camera can't be found on HP all in one desktop?

camera can't be found on HP all in one desktop?: Anyone else having problems with system camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found-on-hp-all-in-one-desktop/17bb12e2-f7cb-44fb-b639-321756acf0cd
  7. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  8. Camera cannot be detected on HP Pavilion Laptop

Camera cannot be detected on HP Pavilion Laptop: Hello, my webcam is being a total pain. I haven't had my laptop long 2 months and the camera used to work perfectly fine. Now it says it cannot be detected. I've re-installed the driver incase it was that, tried updating the system. Restarted it many times. It doesn't even...
  9. on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working: no camera found in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-board-camera-on-hp-pavilion-dv7-not-working/d1815e2a-b3bd-49fc-9b57-7f5f4cc1779d
  10. hp camera

hp camera: How do I take a photo to upload document - please anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-camera/5d4b87e0-8622-443d-ad2b-b233d73566b3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbvideo.inf hp truevision hd driver