Windows 10: hp pavilion blue screen error

Discus and support hp pavilion blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shaik saleem, Apr 9, 2019.

1. hp pavilion blue screen error

Hi Team,

we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us on this issue get it resolved. We are uploading MEMORY dump file in compressed file and please do postmortem and let us know. We have took all troubleshooting steps.

:)

shaik saleem, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device doesn't work in the way it should. For us to assist you better, we'd like to know more about this.

Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?

We can try a few steps and check if we can fix this.

Method 1: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Refer this article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and follow the steps provided.

Method 2: Update the drivers and check.

The issue might be related to driver related issues. I'd suggest you to download and run the

HP Support Assistant
    to update the drivers. You can also download and install the driver updates for

HP Pavilion - 15-cc563st
    from the HP support site and check.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

hp pavilion blue screen error

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

hp pavilion blue screen error

1. hp pavilion blue screen error - Similar Threads - pavilion blue screen

2. HP Pavilion Blank Blue Screen After HP Logo Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Blank Blue Screen After HP Logo Windows 11: HiI have a HP Pavilion 15 laptop that runs Windows 11.I turn it on with the power buttonIt shows the HP logo for 10-30 seconds It shows a blank blue screen for 10-30 secondsIt turns off. I can reach the HP Startup menu. I cannot get past the HP logo. I can’t get to Windows. I...
  3. HP Pavilion Blank Blue Screen After HP Logo Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Blank Blue Screen After HP Logo Windows 11: HiI have a HP Pavilion 15 laptop that runs Windows 11.I turn it on with the power buttonIt shows the HP logo for 10-30 seconds It shows a blank blue screen for 10-30 secondsIt turns off. I can reach the HP Startup menu. I cannot get past the HP logo. I can’t get to Windows. I...
  4. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  5. hp pavilion

hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  6. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  7. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  8. I keep getting blue screen on my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop with this error...

I keep getting blue screen on my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop with this error...: SummaryUsually I get the blue screen when I switch my wifi from one network to another or it switches automatically. Sometime even when it restarts after the bluescreen, immediately after restarting I get the blue screen again.What I have tried alreadyI have run every...
  9. Audio error on hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio error on hp pavilion: Hi, i’m really triggered with my problem, the audio does not work. I got the intel smart sound technology oed driver error 10. i tried everything and i mean everything i could find on the internet. the strange thing happened when with no more option i flashed a new win10...
  10. Error 0x80090016: HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80090016: HP Pavilion: Hello, Microsoft Support, Am having an error that is preventing from doing anything including downloading iTunes for PC. Please urgently assist. I tried sharing before but haven't got any support or guidance. thank you, Leo....