Windows 10: HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD

Discus and support HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I bought a new HP laptop few weeks ago, but I'm always getting the BSOD with Watchdog violation error. The BSOD appears mostly after opening Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by proccount, May 4, 2021.

1. proccount Win User

HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD

Hello I bought a new HP laptop few weeks ago, but I'm always getting the BSOD with Watchdog violation error. The BSOD appears mostly after opening Task Manager and click on Network column in the Performance tab. I tried almost everything to solve this problem but nothing worked. - I reinstalled all drivers from HP website, from Microsoft update, from 3rd parity software ... no success. - I clean reinstalled Nvidia driver with DDU and with clean install from the Nvidia installer ... also no success. - I disabled the discrete GPU from device manager, Update the BIOS, return to a previous version of BIOS and Nvidia driver .. and the problem keeps popup. - Also I clean install windows many times but the problem persists. - The maintenance company said that they didn't figure out the problem and they didn't have the BSOD during their tests ! Some distinct symptom is the fan is a bit loud before the BSOD, and after recovering from it, and the fan becomes a little bit wheezy, is it normal for a new 11th Gen laptop ? I uploaded log files for the system created by V2 log collector , generated Dump files and WhoCrashed Report. Please How can I fix this problem, the laptop is new and didn't use it formally yet Thank you DESKTOP-FIEP1AD-(2021-04-22_22-38-49).zipMiniDumps 22-4.zip

:)

proccount, May 4, 2021
  2. proccount Win User

The laptop comes with FreeDOS only. I tried 3 different versions of windows with the same result. I got the BSOD even when I tried to install windows once.

proccount, May 4, 2021
  3. proccount Win User

Hello

I bought a new HP laptop few weeks ago, but I'm always getting the BSOD with Watchdog violation error.

The BSOD appears mostly after opening Task Manager and click on Network column in the Performance tab.

I tried almost everything to solve this problem but nothing worked.

- I reinstalled all drivers from HP website, from Microsoft update, from 3rd parity software ... no success.

- I clean reinstalled Nvidia driver with DDU and with clean install from the Nvidia installer ... also no success.

- I disabled the discrete GPU from device manager, Update the BIOS, return to a previous version of BIOS and Nvidia driver .. and the problem keeps popup.

- Also I clean install windows many times but the problem persists.

- The maintenance company said that they didn't figure out the problem and they didn't have the BSOD during their tests !

Some distinct symptom is the fan is a bit loud before the BSOD, and after recovering from it, and the fan becomes a little bit wheezy, is it normal for a new 11th Gen laptop ?

I uploaded log files for the system created by V2 log collector , generated Dump files and WhoCrashed Report.

Please How can I fix this problem, the laptop is new and didn't use it formally yet

Thank you

DESKTOP-FIEP1AD-(2021-04-22_22-38-49).zipMiniDumps 22-4.zip

proccount, May 4, 2021
  4. SIW2 Win User

Try the official hp media then. You should be able to get it with the hp tool I linked to

I dont know the product id for the US media. The one I have is several languages. Haven't tested to see if it can be applied to use en-us.

SIW2, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD - Similar Threads - Pavilion Core 1165G

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  5. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  6. HP pavilion with 11th Gen i7 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP pavilion with 11th Gen i7 BSOD: Hello I Just bought a new laptop HP Pavilion 15-dw3008ne with intel core i7 1165G7 CPU and Nvidia mx450 GPU. The problem is that I have Blue Screen Of Death with the error DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I tried to update all the drivers from HP support website, Nvidia website...
  7. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  8. add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5: can't get a second monitor on this lap top. It's 3 years old. on windows 10 Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-second-extended-monitor-on-hp-pavilion-core-i5/db5690d9-32f9-40da-b4ac-0a8fbf08d903
  9. HP Pavilion i7 9th generation laptop purchase - advice required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion i7 9th generation laptop purchase - advice required: I am planning to buy this new HP laptop for my younger brother who makes travel videos for his youtube channel. He often shoots videos at 60 frames per second at 1080 resolution. Although he is still in college. Therefore his daily video editing sessions do not last longer...
  10. BSOD at HP Pavilion DV7 6101sd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at HP Pavilion DV7 6101sd: I have an HP Pavilion Dv7 6101 sd , i use windows 10 Home , i keep getting alot of BSODS ! 52439