Windows 10: HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

Discus and support HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a HP Pavilion & Dell Studio on the same work group as my Dell Insprion & Sony Vaio Laptop. The Dell Studio and HP Pavilion cant see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesHorak, Oct 7, 2018.

1. HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

Hello.

I have a HP Pavilion & Dell Studio on the same work group as my Dell Insprion & Sony Vaio Laptop. The Dell Studio and HP Pavilion cant see the vaio & Insprion. On my home network. However the Dell Insprion and Vaio can see the HP Pavilion and Dell studio on their end. I have my firewall turned off and network sharing on. I can ping all computers on ANY machine through the command prompt. Any help would;d be applicative. All computers are on the same router with a Ethernet wired connection.

:)

JamesHorak, Oct 7, 2018

2. Lost all printers after automatic update to Windows 10 version 1803 on HP Pavilion DV7-6187CL

I have had a Dell laptop, Alienware laptop, Dell, desktop, and HP Pavilion laptop automatically upgraded to Windows 10 version 1803 from version 1709 recently. All worked fine other than the HP Pavilion DV7-6187CL laptop running Windows 10 Home, while all
    of the others are running Windows 10 Pro. The actual Windows 10 version 1803 upgrade installed correctly on the HP Pavilion laptop, however after the install, literally all previously listed printers disappeared from the available installed list. I have
    used Norton Ghost to roll back to the Windows 10 version 1709 several times where all of the printers are listed and working, ran the upgrade to version 1803 again, and all printers disappear after the upgrade only on this laptop. Some of the printers are
    built-in printer drivers like Microsoft XPS Document Writer, Microsoft Print to PDF, Send to OneNote 2010, etc., while the others are various different Hewlett Packard networked printers on three different networks while the laptop travels around from place
    to place. There are no printers that are physically plugged in to this laptop via USB or any other manner nor have any ever been physically plugged in directly. After upgrading to Windows 10 version 1803 on this laptop, and all printers disappeared, I tried
    to use the Add Printer button to add a networked printer again, to only get a Copy 1 version created, because somehow the systems seems to know that it is there even though it cannot be seen or printed to. I was able to create a Copy 1 of two of the HP network
    printers, but I was unable to successfully send print test pages to either one so I deleted the Copy 1 of each of them, which again left me with no printers listed at all again and no way to physically print anything from this laptop.

I tried to run the Windows Printers Troubleshooter, and it correctly lists all missing printers to choose from to try to troubleshoot so I selected one of the HP networked printers, and the troubleshooter said that everything was working fine. I did the
    same thing for two more printers with the same result from the troubleshooter. I have checked on the HP site for updated drivers for all of these various HP printers, and each one of them say that Windows 10 has the correct built-in printer drivers so there
    is nothing available to download and install, since Windows 10 is supposed to have the correct drivers for all of these printers.

Again, all of these printers worked just fine before the upgrade from version 1709 to 1803 when they then simply disappeared from being listed as available to print to. Any assistance in resolving this issue would be appreciated, because I cannot seem to
    stop the upgrade to version 1803 and having all of the printers disappear. I hope that I was able to describe in detail what happened, what steps that I took to resolve it, and what issues still persist. Maybe somebody else has run into this same issue and
    was able to determine a resolution to this issue.

Here is a screen shot of all of the printers listed on this laptop in version 1709 before the automatic upgrade to version 1803, when they all disappear.

HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue f5a8f1ed-3310-49a7-95db-8d480c571fa6?upload=true.png

Ronald B. Krisko, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN297952?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

1. HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue - Similar Threads - Pavilion Dell Studio

2. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  3. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  4. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  5. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-studio-1737-laptop/efbd60af-7f95-4f70-9d6c-4ec65b2584ca
  6. Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134: Hi guys, i am facing one issue in windows 10 build 17134, when i shift from one SSID to another, network adaptor automatic disconnect from wifi signal. even not wifi search window shows. i have to restart to connect to another ssid. same windows 10 with different build...
  7. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...
  8. Will Windows 10 run on a HP Pavilion XT963 PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 run on a HP Pavilion XT963 PC?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a HP Pavilion XT963 PC or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-hp-pavilion-xt963-pc/93652985-c7a9-44a4-b358-8079d7bbb784
  9. Dell Latitude XT2 NTRIG pen and touch issue with Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude XT2 NTRIG pen and touch issue with Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134: I had been having lot of problem with Dell XT2 NTRIG "pen and touch" under window 10. Here is what I found. 1. I found that I could eliminate the random "Ghost touch" issue by loading another HDD with Win7 and run the Control Panel NTRIG "CALIBRATE" touch. After I return to...
  10. Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134: Working on a client's home network, noticed one version of Windows 10 has a Homegroup option, the other does not. So got home, checked my computer, no option. How do I network the two computers? The one with the Homegroup option does not see the one without it, but I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion laptop 10.0.17134