Windows 10: hp pavilion dvd drive

Discus and support hp pavilion dvd drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after installing win10 dvd will play music but not videos, movies or read data files. dvd is listed under device manager but not shown in devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerryMBA CPA, Feb 5, 2020.

1. hp pavilion dvd drive

after installing win10 dvd will play music but not videos, movies or read data files. dvd is listed under device manager but not shown in devices and printers

:)

JerryMBA CPA, Feb 5, 2020

2. Fallout 3 on an HP Pavilion.

Hi I have an HP Pavilion and there is no dvd drive on it, I fancied playing Fallout 3 on it can I put it on a pen drive and if so how do I do it.

cookiemonster, Feb 5, 2020
  3. stu00 Win User
    New HP Pavilion DVD/CD drive unrecognised

I have a new HP Pavilion desktop running Windows 10 with a CD/DVD drive which is not even showing up under drives. This has been the case from the moment I opened and set up my new computer. I have tried to place in a few CD/DVD's with no response or error
    message from the drive.

stu00, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

hp pavilion dvd drive

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Bree, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

hp pavilion dvd drive

1. hp pavilion dvd drive - Similar Threads - pavilion dvd drive

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  5. HP Pavilion HPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion HPE: When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu" If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu with the heading "Please select boot device" What "boot device" do I select that allows me to do a systems recovery or a...
  6. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  7. HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion x360: I just bought this HP Pavilion and it is supposed to backlight the keyboard in dim light. How do I activate it? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/79aa9fb8-0b7e-44b9-86a2-806cb3830015
  8. HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive

HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive: This happen twice. I hardly use dvd but when i used 2 months ago, i was unable to read my vcd. This has inconvenienced me which I have to transfer the vcd video into my thumb drive and it play using my usb drive. 2 weeks ago, the dvd drive is able to read my dvd. I didn't...
  9. DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...: I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and my HP pavilion several months ago and all working fine. When new update was installed Windows version 10 1803 for x64-based system installed. DVD drives both stopped working. I have already tried deleting, reinstalling and...
  10. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...