Windows 10: Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

Discus and support Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tausifahmad2, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not working properly I have tried every possible method update, install, uninstall,reset PC but the problem does not go away sometimes it works then gets corrupted on HP support website drivers for this laptop aren't available, I don't have a clue what to do now, plus I want to use windows 10. If have any idea how to fix it please explain to me.

:)

tausifahmad2, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Lynob Win User

HP pavilion keyboard driver is missing

My friend has an old HP Pavilion g6-1a52nr Notebook PC, 64 bit, the laptop's keyboard driver went missing after updating windows 10, the keyboard no longer works.

Windows updater can't find it, we tried several driver downloaders like Dumo and driver booster and easy drivers and HP support assistant and Snappy Driver, nothing works, the driver isn't listed on HP drivers list, they only list the touchpad driver.

How to reinstall it?

Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem. 6sAFv.jpg

Lynob, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook

On another note may I please know what variant of G6 do you have?

The variants with switchable graphics will need to do an additional update by means of media creation tool that can be a bit challenging though windows 10 runs normally after that update and the discussion regarding this is listed here on HP forums :

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software...

JaspreetSingh08, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

Scroll pad on HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC not working after Windows 10 installation

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This issue may occur if the touchpad drivers are not up to date.

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to update the Mouse and touchpad drivers and check if it helps.

Mouse and touchpad
    drivers

Please follow the steps given here to update the touchpad drivers.

a) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.

d) Right-click the Touchpad
    drivers, and click Update driver software.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to update Mice and other pointing device drivers.

f) Reboot the computer and check.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below article on how to update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If the issue still persist, I suggest you download the updated touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website by entering your model number of the laptop.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...ertainment-notebook-pc-series/5048664/drivers

After downloading drivers from the above link install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    I suggest you to refer the below article for more information on how to update software and drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 on HP Pavilion Notebook PC.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...ies/5048672/model/5078477/document/c04773236/

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

1. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem. - Similar Threads - pavilion 1302tx notebook

2. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.: I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not working properly I have tried every possible method update, install, uninstall,reset PC but the problem does not go away...
  3. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.: I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not working properly I have tried every possible method update, install, uninstall,reset PC but the problem does not go away...
  4. HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers: For anyone struggling with one of these, here's a link to my Google Drive. These are the drivers I used with Windows 10; HP-G6-laptop - Google Drive IDT High Definition Audio (Dolby) Radeon HD Graphics 183524
  5. Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook: Dear Community Members, I have a HP Pavilion g6 notebook running windows 7 64 bit at home . I plan on doing a clean install on to the Windows 10 professional software version. I have checked the Windows 10 hardware/computer specification as listed by Microsoft:...
  6. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  7. HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working: Downloaded Evaluation copy.Build 20175.rs_prerelease.200717-1349 Immediately noticed loss of wifi. Ran test on Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn wifi adapter. I run a simple test using a Live Linux CD. Confirmed connection to my router. Tried installing 3rd party wifi adapters....
  8. Touchpad sensitivity too high for HP Pavilion Notebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad sensitivity too high for HP Pavilion Notebook: The key pad will go crazy a lot of times, it always zooms high, or low, and it will even kick me out of the site im on, its just way to sensitive to the touch, and when i put the arrow on to scroll down it will shoot clear to the bottom ? ***Modified title from: key pad...
  9. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  10. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...