Windows 10: HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

Discus and support HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface My daughter’s laptop is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by scopio, May 29, 2019.

1. scopio Win User

HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface
    My daughter’s laptop is running extremely slow, so slow I could not connect to it though TeamViewer. She will be bringing it to me on Sunday. I believe it has been updated from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home.
    In readiness to Sunday I would like to know what to diagnose first and what other diagnostics I should be doing to establish what is causing it to be so slow. *Huh
    Any help will be most appreciated.

:)

scopio, May 29, 2019
  2. Woj13 Win User

Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Same here. After upgrade to Win10 of my HP Pavilion g6, I cannot switch Wifi on.

Woj13, May 29, 2019
  3. Adin E Win User

Does anyone have any new information on this?

I'm assisting a friend in the same situation. HP Pavilion G6, but specifically has the Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter.

No other drivers have worked.

Adin E, May 29, 2019
  4. RickHan Win User

I wonder if replacing the WLAN card with a different model would fix it?

Lots on eBay for real cheap.

Real easy to replace (remove bottom cover, nothing tricky).

hp pavilion g6 wifi card | eBay

RickHan, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow - Similar Threads - Pavilion 1371EA running

2. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  3. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  4. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.

My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.: I had purchased HP pavilion few years back, windows 10 support is this laptop.Many times this laptop work very slow. Called HP customer care couple of times and they asked me to format the system, after that it worked well for few months. Again same problem occurred. Space...
  6. HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers: For anyone struggling with one of these, here's a link to my Google Drive. These are the drivers I used with Windows 10; HP-G6-laptop - Google Drive IDT High Definition Audio (Dolby) Radeon HD Graphics 183524
  7. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  8. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  9. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...
  10. hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming: i have an hp pavilion desktop 510-a010, and I purchased it 2 years ago, back in late august of 2016. ever since I have had it, I have noticed that it is pretty impossible to play a game on this computer, and a lot of websites I go on to read, shop, etc. lag often. the only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion g6 windows 10 very slow

2. hp laptop pavilion g6 slow running

3. running minecraft on hp pavilion g6