Windows 10: HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers

Discus and support HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For anyone struggling with one of these, here's a link to my Google Drive. These are the drivers I used with Windows 10; HP-G6-laptop - Google Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JPM277, Aug 7, 2021.

1. JPM277 Win User

HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers

For anyone struggling with one of these, here's a link to my Google Drive. These are the drivers I used with Windows 10; HP-G6-laptop - Google Drive IDT High Definition Audio (Dolby) Radeon HD Graphics

:)

JPM277, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Lynob Win User

HP pavilion keyboard driver is missing

My friend has an old HP Pavilion g6-1a52nr Notebook PC, 64 bit, the laptop's keyboard driver went missing after updating windows 10, the keyboard no longer works.

Windows updater can't find it, we tried several driver downloaders like Dumo and driver booster and easy drivers and HP support assistant and Snappy Driver, nothing works, the driver isn't listed on HP drivers list, they only list the touchpad driver.

How to reinstall it?

HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers 6sAFv.jpg

Lynob, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook

On another note may I please know what variant of G6 do you have?

The variants with switchable graphics will need to do an additional update by means of media creation tool that can be a bit challenging though windows 10 runs normally after that update and the discussion regarding this is listed here on HP forums :

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software...

JaspreetSingh08, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Alb1993 Win User

HP Pavilion g6

My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it
    HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers [​IMG]

Alb1993, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers - Similar Threads - Pavilion 2213 Graphics

2. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15: Hi When I install the audio driver for Windows 10, it works properly, but every time I restart the Windows , the driver goes away and the sound comes back as if without a driver and I have to reinstall it again. I'm tired of this problem please help meRegards MuhammedHp...
  3. Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver problem - Hp Pavilion 15: Hi When I install the audio driver for Windows 10, it works properly, but every time I restart the Windows , the driver goes away and the sound comes back as if without a driver and I have to reinstall it again. I'm tired of this problem please help meRegards MuhammedHp...
  4. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.: I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not working properly I have tried every possible method update, install, uninstall,reset PC but the problem does not go away...
  5. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.: I have hp pavillion G6 1302tx notebook, I am currently using windows 10, and the moment I installed it on a local shop my touchpad and keyboard is not working properly I have tried every possible method update, install, uninstall,reset PC but the problem does not go away...
  6. Hp pavilion G6 1302tx notebook windows 10 touchpad driver problem.

7. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  8. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  9. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...
  10. HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow: Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface My daughter’s laptop is running extremely slow, so slow I could not connect to it though TeamViewer. She will be bringing it to me on Sunday. I believe it has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion g6 drivers