Windows 10: HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

Discus and support HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion g6 computer has been repeatedly shutting down in the middle of a reset to the entire computer that would clear all the files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gabrielle L., Apr 6, 2019.

1. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

My HP Pavilion g6 computer has been repeatedly shutting down in the middle of a reset to the entire computer that would clear all the files and settings so I could start fresh. I want to wipe everything off, but once it's in the middle of resetting, it can't make it past 4% without shutting off automatically. I can hear the computer fan running during the process and have my own miniature fan to help keep it cool, and I leave it plugged in a charger during the resetting, so how can I fix this? I already tried troubleshooting the power on the PC and going into Safe Mode to do so. The laptop works just fine throughout regular use but has somehow been shutting off on its own whenever I'm making progress with the reset. Please let me know if you can help.

:)

Gabrielle L., Apr 6, 2019
  2. Woj13 Win User

Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Same here. After upgrade to Win10 of my HP Pavilion g6, I cannot switch Wifi on.

Woj13, Apr 6, 2019
  3. why cant i download apps on my laptop hp pavilion g6 windows10...i ve tried everything?

why cant i download apps on my laptop hp pavilion g6 windows10...i ve tried everything?

sahil_batman, Apr 6, 2019
  4. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

Logitech Mouse, wireless, 8LX; HP Pavilion g6 Laptop using Windows 10, The mouse is not connecting to the laptop threfore it is not workin.

Logitech Mouse, wireless, 8LX; HP Pavilion g6 Laptop using Windows 10, The mouse is not connecting to the laptop threfore it is not working. Can anyone help me get the mouse operating?

RobertClanton, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

1. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset - Similar Threads - Pavilion Laptop Keeps

2. During reset was pc shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During reset was pc shut down: Hello, I have a problem with my pc. During reseting my pc fall down electric and pc was shut down. After that, everytime when i trying to finish reset showed me this. Can somebody help me what i shoud do?...
  3. During reset was pc shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During reset was pc shut down: Hello, I have a problem with my pc. During reseting my pc fall down electric and pc was shut down. After that, everytime when i trying to finish reset showed me this. Can somebody help me what i shoud do?...
  4. pc shut down during reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc shut down during reset: hi all, was resetting my windows 10 pc when the thing shut down (probably from overheating) and it now says I need to reinstall my BCD. does anyone know where I can find the place to do that? submitted by /u/murderducky1 [link] [comments]...
  5. HP laptop keeps shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP laptop keeps shutting down by itself: My HP Pavilion x360 Convertible randomly shuts down by itself and now says "no battery is detected". I've got an online test coming up so please help me with what I can do to fix this. Thank you...
  6. Laptop keeps shutting down during sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps shutting down during sleep: My laptop keeps shutting down randomly during sleep. When it turns back on I get this message: "The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata." I looked in the event viewer to the entry before the last shutdown and it says: "Connectivity...
  7. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  8. HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working: Downloaded Evaluation copy.Build 20175.rs_prerelease.200717-1349 Immediately noticed loss of wifi. Ran test on Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn wifi adapter. I run a simple test using a Live Linux CD. Confirmed connection to my router. Tried installing 3rd party wifi adapters....
  9. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  10. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion g6 shuts down instead of restarting