Windows 10: HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

Discus and support HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion g6 computer has been repeatedly shutting down in the middle of a reset to the entire computer that would clear all the files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gabrielle L., Apr 6, 2019.

1. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

My HP Pavilion g6 computer has been repeatedly shutting down in the middle of a reset to the entire computer that would clear all the files and settings so I could start fresh. I want to wipe everything off, but once it's in the middle of resetting, it can't make it past 4% without shutting off automatically. I can hear the computer fan running during the process and have my own miniature fan to help keep it cool, and I leave it plugged in a charger during the resetting, so how can I fix this? I already tried troubleshooting the power on the PC and going into Safe Mode to do so. The laptop works just fine throughout regular use but has somehow been shutting off on its own whenever I'm making progress with the reset. Please let me know if you can help.

:)

Gabrielle L., Apr 6, 2019
  2. Woj13 Win User

Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Same here. After upgrade to Win10 of my HP Pavilion g6, I cannot switch Wifi on.

Woj13, Apr 6, 2019
  3. why cant i download apps on my laptop hp pavilion g6 windows10...i ve tried everything?

why cant i download apps on my laptop hp pavilion g6 windows10...i ve tried everything?

sahil_batman, Apr 6, 2019
  4. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

Logitech Mouse, wireless, 8LX; HP Pavilion g6 Laptop using Windows 10, The mouse is not connecting to the laptop threfore it is not workin.

Logitech Mouse, wireless, 8LX; HP Pavilion g6 Laptop using Windows 10, The mouse is not connecting to the laptop threfore it is not working. Can anyone help me get the mouse operating?

RobertClanton, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset

1. HP Pavilion g6 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down During PC Reset - Similar Threads - Pavilion Laptop Keeps

2. HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop Turns off During Reset: So I'm trying to reset my PC to it's original state but it keep shutting down on it's own during the reset process. I turn it back on and it tells me its undoing changes. How do I fix this? I want to be able to wipe my laptop but it turns off automatically, despite it being...
  3. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  4. PC continues to shut down during start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continues to shut down during start up.: I have been having this trouble for quite some time now, and have done what was suggested. It still continues to shut down during the first start up I do after it has been off for an hour or so. I have posted viewer files like asked. I have changed quick start up to slow...
  5. Pinch and Zoom keep resetting on HP Pavilion 15-ab045sa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinch and Zoom keep resetting on HP Pavilion 15-ab045sa: Product Name: HP Pavilion 15-ab045sa 15.6 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am getting really annoyed! in Mouse and touchpad settings I don't want pinch and zoom enabled! So I disable it only to find out when I restart the computer, it has enabled itself...
  6. Shutting down Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutting down Laptop: From time to time when powering down my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 17) , the two blue lights in front remain on & I need to take out the battery I would like to know what is possibly causing this and how I can get it corrected 41521
  7. Laptop not shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not shutting down: Hi my laptop doesn't shut down and I have to force shut it down for it to turn off I have turned quick start up off but it still doesn't shut down I have an Acer laptop 52040
  8. Laptop shuts down during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shuts down during Windows 10 installation: Okay so I'm trying to upgrade the Windows 7 on my laptop to Windows 10 and it keeps shutting down every time AFTER the download is complete. It shuts down on its own and when I start it again, I have to re-download the entire thing and it shuts down at the exact same point...
  9. HP Pavilion 15 randomly shuts down incorrectly if fast startup enabled

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion 15 randomly shuts down incorrectly if fast startup enabled: I've just updated an HP Pavilion 15 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (Home 64 bit). If fast startup is enabled, the laptop freezes at the very least step of the shutting down process. The shutting down process goes like this: 1. First you click on shut down 2. The shut down...
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...