Windows 10: HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10

Discus and support HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI! I am wanting to use the HP webcam on a Pavilion g6. It is a 64-bit and I updated it to windows 10 myself last summer. I have never used the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by suayhtak12, Mar 27, 2020.

1. HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10

HI! I am wanting to use the HP webcam on a Pavilion g6. It is a 64-bit and I updated it to windows 10 myself last summer. I have never used the web cam before but I am a teacher and would like to use it for recording myself to read to my first graders. I can see the picture but it is not clear and crisp. I cannot find the setting to make the picture clearer. I am guessing it needs a driver update, but the Hp site is not supporting that update. I have seen you tube videos to fix this but they seem to all want me to buy things that I do not need.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. suayhtak

Would buying an exterior web cam be a feasible option?

:)

suayhtak12, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Woj13 Win User

Windows 10 HP Pavilion G6 WiFi Crash

Same here. After upgrade to Win10 of my HP Pavilion g6, I cannot switch Wifi on.

Woj13, Mar 27, 2020
  3. d3mote Win User
    03f0 hp pavilion g6

Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6.
    First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and fans of the laptop was working).
    After that i removed the HDD disc and mounted an SSD disc (without any system). When i tried to install a ISO with windows 10 from the USB disc, the laptop the problem suddenly appear again.

Any ideas how to fix it? Ubuntu and linux boot without problems.

The code in the bios log was 03f0

d3mote, Mar 27, 2020
  4. HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10

reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment?

JudithHernandez1, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10

1. HP Pavilion g6 Web cam picture is not clear in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pavilion Web cam

2. HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion g6 2213 - Graphics & audio drivers: For anyone struggling with one of these, here's a link to my Google Drive. These are the drivers I used with Windows 10; HP-G6-laptop - Google Drive IDT High Definition Audio (Dolby) Radeon HD Graphics 183524
  3. Web Cam picture blinks

Web Cam picture blinks: I use a USB webcam on my Dell Windows10 computer. When I use the camera App once in a while [like every couple of minutes] the the screen blinks and about a third of the bottom of the screen becomes a colored box. This is not a lighting problem because this happens when I am...
  4. Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installing Windows 10 professional on HP Pavilion g6 notebook: Dear Community Members, I have a HP Pavilion g6 notebook running windows 7 64 bit at home . I plan on doing a clean install on to the Windows 10 professional software version. I have checked the Windows 10 hardware/computer specification as listed by Microsoft:...
  5. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  6. HP WEB CAM

HP WEB CAM: WEBCAM is not working ever since windows update to 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-web-cam/5c5ce6e7-843c-4170-880e-417100e70e0b
  7. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  8. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...
  9. HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow: Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface My daughter’s laptop is running extremely slow, so slow I could not connect to it though TeamViewer. She will be bringing it to me on Sunday. I believe it has been...
  10. Formating 1tb external for Windows 10 & Mac OS on HP Pavilion G6

Formating 1tb external for Windows 10 & Mac OS on HP Pavilion G6: Hello, Need to undertake the above for my daughter's college course. Haven't a clue where to start and I am not particularly technical (understatement). Have found a lot stuff here about merits of FAT and exFat, but just need a working how to. Video will be involved at full...