Windows 10: HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop

Discus and support HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently replace a fan in my HP Pavilion g7 laptop and updated to Windows 10. Now my laptop starts in an endless loop of fan speeding up and slowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaenpaaErik, Mar 6, 2020.

1. HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop

I recently replace a fan in my HP Pavilion g7 laptop and updated to Windows 10. Now my laptop starts in an endless loop of fan speeding up and slowing down and speeding up?

:)

MaenpaaErik, Mar 6, 2020
  2. My89SHO Win User

Overclocking HP Pavilion G7 with I3-2330M processor overclocking?

*Cool HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop :cool:i have a new hp pavilion g7. it has an i3-2330m processor. is it possible to unlock it to overclock a little. i heard something about a jumper inside on the mainboard that has to be switched. any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

My89SHO, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Mar 6, 2020
  4. HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop

HP pavilion g7 laptop start up error

I have a HP pavilion g7 series laptop. When i switch on it doesn't want to start. It writes bios error and says visit www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup. What should i do.

EdmoreShamu, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop

1. HP Pavilion g7 fan runs slow and speeds-up in an endless loop - Similar Threads - Pavilion fan runs

2. My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.: I had purchased HP pavilion few years back, windows 10 support is this laptop.Many times this laptop work very slow. Called HP customer care couple of times and they asked me to format the system, after that it worked well for few months. Again same problem occurred. Space...
  3. My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.: I had purchased HP pavilion few years back, windows 10 support is this laptop.Many times this laptop work very slow. Called HP customer care couple of times and they asked me to format the system, after that it worked well for few months. Again same problem occurred. Space...
  4. My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Pavilion 15-n266sa Notebook PC fan speed problem

HP Pavilion 15-n266sa Notebook PC fan speed problem: Hello, my HP Pavilion 15-n266sa Notebook PC's fan speed is messed up, it is so quiet and my temps are touching 89'C, its not a hardware problem, I had the fan changed and it is confirmed it is a software problem, i used all of the software control to boost it, turns out it...
  6. No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10

No safe boot options - HP Pavilion G7 - Windows 10: I recently June 21-20 updated Win 10 on my HP Pavilion g7 laptop. The update crashed and I ended up having to reinstall Win 10. Unfortunately my restore points weren't accessible so I couldn't restore. I accessed the HP troubleshoot options "esc" at boot and was looking for...
  7. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  8. HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow: Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface My daughter’s laptop is running extremely slow, so slow I could not connect to it though TeamViewer. She will be bringing it to me on Sunday. I believe it has been...
  9. endless start up looping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    endless start up looping: windows 10 is in an endless start up loop. we have tried every way to fix it short of using a usb and media ?. We have tried for days. the pc is about 2 years old. I"m at a loss. any ideas ?...
  10. hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming: i have an hp pavilion desktop 510-a010, and I purchased it 2 years ago, back in late august of 2016. ever since I have had it, I have noticed that it is pretty impossible to play a game on this computer, and a lot of websites I go on to read, shop, etc. lag often. the only...