Windows 10: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

Discus and support HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JD_TheLaptopGuy, Jan 7, 2023.

1. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very delayed, laggy, and slow. My main programs, which typically consisted of Team Fortress Two, Adobe Products, and Chrome, have gone from quick to nearly unresponsive, with Team Fortress Two at 1-30 FPS and Adobe Illustrator freezing constantly; completely unusable, especially considering the performance I got in the past.Anot

:)

JD_TheLaptopGuy, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

1. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow - Similar Threads - Pavilion Gaming Laptop

2. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in suddenly extremely slow: All of a sudden my login process takes a minute or more from the point after I enter a valid password until the desktop opens.I have tried editing my startup preferences, which may have helped a second or two but not 60.I had accidentally invoked the dreaded 'log in with...
  3. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in suddenly extremely slow: All of a sudden my login process takes a minute or more from the point after I enter a valid password until the desktop opens.I have tried editing my startup preferences, which may have helped a second or two but not 60.I had accidentally invoked the dreaded 'log in with...
  4. Sign in suddenly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  6. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  7. HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion G6 1371EA running extremely slow: Apologies if this seems a bit prematurely but I would like to get ready before diagnosing the laptop. *Redface My daughter’s laptop is running extremely slow, so slow I could not connect to it though TeamViewer. She will be bringing it to me on Sunday. I believe it has been...
  8. HP gaming laptop suddenly slow, used to be quick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP gaming laptop suddenly slow, used to be quick: Specs HP OMEN 15 DC0XXX Intel I7 8750-H @2.20GHz 16 GB Ram NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 My HP laptop is suddenly slow. It's only just over 5 months old and it suddenly got super, SUPER slow and acted strange. I've never dropped it or spilled water on the laptop. It's a...
  9. sudden extremely slow hp laptop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sudden extremely slow hp laptop on windows 10: A couple weeks ago my hp laptop suddenly began running very slowly. I have never had this happen before. the laptop is three years old and I have plenty of memory left. I d/l malwarebytes and it found one pup and quaranteed it. I d/led spybot and adaware and found basically...
  10. hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming: i have an hp pavilion desktop 510-a010, and I purchased it 2 years ago, back in late august of 2016. ever since I have had it, I have noticed that it is pretty impossible to play a game on this computer, and a lot of websites I go on to read, shop, etc. lag often. the only...