Windows 10: HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

Discus and support HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Norah P, May 14, 2023.

1. Norah P Win User

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to what is happening now. Usually I just wait a bit and try again, and then it works without a problem. Now, when I plug in the computer, the small LED light by the cord turns white to show it is fully charged, but when I hold down the power button or just press it the screen stays black. No fans are turning on and no keys are lighting up either. I’ve let it charge overnight and it still won’t turn on after days. How do I get it to turn on? I’d be oka

:)

Norah P, May 14, 2023
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 197350d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3770.jpg

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 197351d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3771.jpg

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 197352d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3772.jpg

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 197353d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3773.jpg

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 14, 2023
  3. I can not format laptop HP Pavilion 15t-eg0000 from external bootable

I have some issue on the windows of my new laptop.
    I downloaded WIN 10 iso file from Microsoft website then attached to the external USB via RUFUS app.
    The USB is bootable and recognized by the laptop but the local drive is not showing on the list of the drive.
    Is this a new security step on the BIOS?
    Please help me to sort out this issue.
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 354416d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-1.jpg

HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start 354417d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-2.jpg

samerrustom, May 14, 2023
  4. maksic87 Win User

Pavilion Laptop with CPU error code

It may be silly of me but try the next few things :

• See if ram stick are properly seated
    • Try to check did you seated your cpu properly
    • See if all of the cables lie down ok in their slots
    • Check for excesive paste on the CPU socket
    • Try a hard reset of laptop by removing the cmos battery out for 15 minutes
    • Remove your HDD and try to start the laptop
    I hope this will help you a bit. Had a HP Pavilion on a maintenance check a while ago and either you believe it or not he didn't want to start because of a bad hard drive and gave me signal that the CPU was faulty.

Good luck *Smile HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start :)

maksic87, May 14, 2023
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start - Similar Threads - Pavilion gaming laptop

2. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue: I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop.When I press T the cursor automatically goes to the "close" program or "three dots" of the browser. Happens with other keys as well.The tree dots on browser keeps flickering.The typed text gets selected...
  3. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue: I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop.When I press T the cursor automatically goes to the "close" program or "three dots" of the browser. Happens with other keys as well.The tree dots on browser keeps flickering.The typed text gets selected...
  4. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start: I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to what is happening now. Usually I just wait a bit and try again, and then it works without a problem. Now, when I plug in the...
  6. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start: I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to what is happening now. Usually I just wait a bit and try again, and then it works without a problem. Now, when I plug in the...
  7. Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working: Please I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop. Formally I use, windows 11 insider build, but due to my absence from the laptop for a period of time, I meet that the current version of windows 11 insiders preview I was using has expired....so I...
  8. Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working: Please I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop. Formally I use, windows 11 insider build, but due to my absence from the laptop for a period of time, I meet that the current version of windows 11 insiders preview I was using has expired....so I...
  9. Microsoft sidewinder x8 mouse won’t connect to hp pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft sidewinder x8 mouse won’t connect to hp pavilion laptop: Hi can anyone tell me if I can connect Microsoft sidewinder x8 mouse to hp pavilion laptop? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sidewinder-x8-mouse-wont-connect-to-hp/9b25adc5-6a2b-4545-9343-9c868c9b93a8
  10. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1