Windows 10: HP Pavilion HPE

Discus and support HP Pavilion HPE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu" If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJ&Mickey, May 18, 2020.

1. JJ&Mickey Win User

HP Pavilion HPE

When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu"

If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu with the heading "Please select boot device"

What "boot device" do I select that allows me to do a systems recovery or a complete reboot of my computer?

Michel O'Malley

:)

JJ&Mickey, May 18, 2020
  2. entropy13 Win User

AMD FX 8100 Surfaces on HP Pavilion Desktop

And its an FX-6100 for the HP Pavilion HPE h8m series.

entropy13, May 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

I have a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z that I'm thinking of doing a clean install of Windows 10. While I have the Windows 7 install disk, it's a series of image DVDs. So I can't get just the drivers off of them. Those disks also take forever to run.

Hence, I was thinking of the clean install direct to Windows 10, but I need drivers. HP has no Windows 10 drivers for machines that old. They do have a page listing machines known to be able to run Windows 10 without any special drivers, but the 1330z
    isn't amoung them.

So what should I do?

Will Pittenger, May 18, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

HP Pavilion HPE

Time Lady, May 18, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion HPE

1. HP Pavilion HPE - Similar Threads - Pavilion HPE

2. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...
  3. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...
  4. I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...: I bought a hp pavilion and laptopi, 2015, <s÷d c[unless times, now when I try to use it I get messages stating the certificates & ave expired? What is a cer/indicate & what can I do to use my laptop?...
  5. I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...

I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...: I bought a hp pavilion and laptopi, 2015, <s÷d c[unless times, now when I try to use it I get messages stating the certificates & ave expired? What is a cer/indicate & what can I do to use my laptop?...
  6. HP Pavilion Crash Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Crash Kernel-Power 41: Howdy! Are you guys able to assist in determining the issue?Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 3/27/2024 3:17:46 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: LivyOsEXA Description: The system...
  7. HP Pavilion Crash Kernel-Power 41

HP Pavilion Crash Kernel-Power 41: Howdy! Are you guys able to assist in determining the issue?Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 3/27/2024 3:17:46 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: LivyOsEXA Description: The system...
  8. SD card reader in my HP Pavilion HPE pc does not work with Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card reader in my HP Pavilion HPE pc does not work with Windows 10 upgrade: Hello, I just discovered that the SD/MMC USB device no longer recognizes SD cards in the appropriate slot in my HP Pavilion HPE desktop PC. The small green light comes on when an SD card is inserted, but a message immediately comes up from Windows Explorer saying "Please...
  9. How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c: i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i talked to microsoft ,hp support, no help.......
  10. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard: I have a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z that I'm thinking of doing a clean install of Windows 10. While I have the Windows 7 install disk, it's a series of image DVDs. So I can't get just the drivers off of them. Those disks also take forever to run. Hence, I was thinking of the...