Windows 10: HP pavilion laptop HDMI input

Discus and support HP pavilion laptop HDMI input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can I connect a xbox 360 to my HP pavilion laptop, does it have HDMI input?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by faye._., Apr 13, 2019.

1. faye._. Win User

HP pavilion laptop HDMI input

can I connect a xbox 360 to my HP pavilion laptop, does it have HDMI input?

:)

faye._., Apr 13, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

Is the icon on the front of your machine a headphone icon:

HP pavilion laptop HDMI input [​IMG]

or a headset icon:

If it's a headset icon, you may be able to use a dual 3 zone to 4 zone adapter:

Edwin, Apr 13, 2019
  3. LozShaw Win User
    HP Pavilion - Coupling to a DATA projector

I have recently bought an HP Pavilion laptop. It doesn't have a VGA connector so I purchased an HDMI to VGA adapter lead. I still cant get it to project through my DATA projector though. Any suggestions?

LozShaw, Apr 13, 2019
  4. mnsdfhrug Win User

HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

It appears to be a headset icon. So it could work but I need an adatper. What about the ports on the back? Can headphone be plugged into audio "line out" (port 6) and microphone into port 7 (refer to image above)

mnsdfhrug, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. HP pavilion laptop HDMI input - Similar Threads - pavilion laptop HDMI

2. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  3. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  4. update and upgrade my laptop HP Pavilion

update and upgrade my laptop HP Pavilion: HI my question is: How do I upgrade and update my laptop HP Pavilion dv6929 Notebook when the manufacture no longer support because the model is discontinue?and also ask to update drivers also Intel not give me update because is discontinue . ani tip help apreciate...
  5. HDMI INPUT

HDMI INPUT: I have a desktop PC that has and HDMI port for input. Can it be used with the Amazon Firestick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-input/2a278d2e-fd1d-4612-b29d-456a43d043c3
  6. New hp pavilion laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New hp pavilion laptop freezing: Hi my name is arun i brought new hp laptop in Flipkart , but freezing too much and open files ,if i select 1st one its automatically selects last one Model Au-624tx ,4 gb ram ,1 tb rom and 4 gb graphics...
  7. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....
  8. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...
  9. Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop: I have recently upgraded to windows 10 but I cannot use the Maximum screen resolution of 1440 x 900. The only options are 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600. My graphics card is NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7600. I have tried downloading the "latest" driver which seems to be for Vista. The full...
  10. HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input: All the HP pavilion desktops I've come across seem to have only a headphone jack at the front of the tower and a microphone jack at the back of the tower. I plan on using typical headphones with an audio output and microphone but due to this design I can't. Is there something...