Windows 10: hp Pavilion laptop

Discus and support hp Pavilion laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnStark5, Dec 3, 2019.

1. hp Pavilion laptop

Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please

:)

JohnStark5, Dec 3, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    New HP Pavilion laptop

Its a Virgin media superhub I got,And no other devices in household had ever problems with connection,only that new laptop(I did buy wifi adapter,because I couldnt solve the problem myself and it works perfect.
    HP pavilion 17
    Product number: J5B89EA#ABU
    Serial number: 5CD4246P34
    it uses broadcom wifi adapter
    If it helps will be greatful to hear from u any advices.

Jaffakeik, Dec 3, 2019
  4. hp Pavilion laptop

HP Pavilion sound

Hi I have an HP pavilion laptop and the sound is very poor so much that I can hardly hear it would it help if I got a pair of external speakers and it it will any ideas on medium good ones.

cookiemonster, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

hp Pavilion laptop

1. hp Pavilion laptop - Similar Threads - Pavilion laptop

2. Disable ELAN Clickpad Pinch Zoom Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable ELAN Clickpad Pinch Zoom Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100: I just received this laptop and need to disable the pinch zoom. If it is not possible, I would like to return the laptop. James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-elan-clickpad-pinch-zoom-pavilion-laptop/8ae50b00-e989-4adb-a3e7-d2e857cc0d2e
  3. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?: Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10, but now there's practically nothing for touchpad settings. Nothing about pinch zoom at all. I called HP support but all I...
  4. Volume from speakers on HP laptop too low. Pavilion G7 1260us

Volume from speakers on HP laptop too low. Pavilion G7 1260us: Sound is too low frm speakers on my HP Pavilion G7 1260us laptop. It has always been softer than I'd like but seems to have changed lower in volume. I've run troubleshooter. The driver is September 4, 2019 in device manager. Driver is 10.0.17763.737 I have another...
  5. HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened: How to fix an HP Pavilion Laptop wont wake up when lid is opened. Running Windows 10 64 Bit Home up to date updates and drivers. Have to hard reboot to wake up screen....
  6. Error 0x00f0988 when updating Windows 10 on an HP Pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x00f0988 when updating Windows 10 on an HP Pavilion laptop.: Hi, Please can anyone tell me how to solve this problem because everytime I try to instal the following Windows Update [ 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based systems KB4515384 ], it fails and shows the error 0x800f0988 ? This is happening...
  7. WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ: Merhaba; HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 | Windows 10 kullanıcıyım. Magic Mouse 2 kullanıyorum. 3. parti bir uygulama kullanıyordum, ancak deneme süresi dolduktan sonra SCROLL ( aşağı ve yukarı kaydırma ) çalışmamaya başladı. APPLE destek birimi maalesef yardımcı olamadı....
  8. HP Pavilion i7 9th generation laptop purchase - advice required

HP Pavilion i7 9th generation laptop purchase - advice required: I am planning to buy this new HP laptop for my younger brother who makes travel videos for his youtube channel. He often shoots videos at 60 frames per second at 1080 resolution. Although he is still in college. Therefore his daily video editing sessions do not last longer...
  9. Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop: Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop. i seeked help from Microsoft Advisor but that turned out to be useless. I want urgent help regarding the same.please some one get in touch with me asap,regards Afroz....
  10. Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?: Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is [img] 133044