Windows 10: hp Pavilion laptop

Discus and support hp Pavilion laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnStark5, Dec 3, 2019.

1. hp Pavilion laptop

Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please

:)

JohnStark5, Dec 3, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    New HP Pavilion laptop

Its a Virgin media superhub I got,And no other devices in household had ever problems with connection,only that new laptop(I did buy wifi adapter,because I couldnt solve the problem myself and it works perfect.
    HP pavilion 17
    Product number: J5B89EA#ABU
    Serial number: 5CD4246P34
    it uses broadcom wifi adapter
    If it helps will be greatful to hear from u any advices.

Jaffakeik, Dec 3, 2019
  4. hp Pavilion laptop

HP Pavilion sound

Hi I have an HP pavilion laptop and the sound is very poor so much that I can hardly hear it would it help if I got a pair of external speakers and it it will any ideas on medium good ones.

cookiemonster, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

hp Pavilion laptop

1. hp Pavilion laptop - Similar Threads - Pavilion laptop

2. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...
  3. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...
  4. I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...: I bought a hp pavilion and laptopi, 2015, <s÷d c[unless times, now when I try to use it I get messages stating the certificates & ave expired? What is a cer/indicate & what can I do to use my laptop?...
  5. I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...

I have a new HP Pavilion laptop from 2015, used once, but now it keeps stating my...: I bought a hp pavilion and laptopi, 2015, <s÷d c[unless times, now when I try to use it I get messages stating the certificates & ave expired? What is a cer/indicate & what can I do to use my laptop?...
  6. How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa: My hp pavilion laptop keeps on blue screening and says NTFS FILE SYSTEM and other stuff and it says i have no available networks to connect to when all of my other devices does so i cant connect to the internet on my laptop and cant run any diagnostics and stuff because it...
  7. How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa

How to fix my hp pavilion laptop model 14-ce0504sa: My hp pavilion laptop keeps on blue screening and says NTFS FILE SYSTEM and other stuff and it says i have no available networks to connect to when all of my other devices does so i cant connect to the internet on my laptop and cant run any diagnostics and stuff because it...
  8. BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.: Hello! I received several times BSOD and almost each of them with a different error. I will attach below the minidump files and the photos of BSOD. I search on internet methods to fix the problem, but none of them working.This methods included: reinstalling graphic driver;...
  9. BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.

BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.: Hello! I received several times BSOD and almost each of them with a different error. I will attach below the minidump files and the photos of BSOD. I search on internet methods to fix the problem, but none of them working.This methods included: reinstalling graphic driver;...
  10. My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360

My touch screen on my Windows 11 laptop stopped working on my HP Pavilion 15-cr0000x360: I did all the test, and it says its working fine and it has the best drivers but when I installed windows 11 it stopped working. Now I wish I never upgraded to 11. I dont know what to do Im a senior citizen....