Windows 10: Hp Pavilion mouse problems

Discus and support Hp Pavilion mouse problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need serious help here. My HP Pavilion keeps doing weird things and I can't quite figure it out. I think what's happening is similar to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisBlwood, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Hp Pavilion mouse problems

I need serious help here. My HP Pavilion keeps doing weird things and I can't quite figure it out. I think what's happening is similar to another problem I saw someone else post, where there mouse was acting up and clicking on things it shouldn't have been. The only problem is that didn't work. I've tried updating everything, connecting a mouse and turning off the touchpad which made things slightly better, but not completely, I've tried cleaning the screen since it's a touch screen and I've even run multiple programs for discovering viruses and they came up with things unrelated to my problem.

I am going absolutely insane with this problem, can I get some help?

:)

ChrisBlwood, Oct 5, 2020
  2. patson Win User

Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

Hp Pavilion 14-b000ei - booting to black screen with mouse cursor. Help

patson, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Oct 5, 2020
  4. My89SHO Win User

Hp Pavilion mouse problems

Overclocking HP Pavilion G7 with I3-2330M processor overclocking?

*Cool Hp Pavilion mouse problems :cool:i have a new hp pavilion g7. it has an i3-2330m processor. is it possible to unlock it to overclock a little. i heard something about a jumper inside on the mainboard that has to be switched. any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you!

My89SHO, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Hp Pavilion mouse problems

1. Hp Pavilion mouse problems - Similar Threads - Pavilion mouse problems

2. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  3. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  4. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  5. hp pavilion

hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  6. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  7. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  8. Display Problems on HP Pavilion Slimline

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Problems on HP Pavilion Slimline: The HP PC has been plugged in but turned off for about a year. My wife used it to watch youtube cooking videos in the den. She is a great cook by the way. It's a HP Pavilion Slim line s3521p PC. AMD Athlon X2 4096mb 500g HD with a onboard video by Nvidia GeForce 6150se...
  9. HP pavilion No Sound Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP pavilion No Sound Problem: Hello I'm here because there is no sound coming from my laptop. I just got this laptop a few weeks ago and everything was great but suddenly one day there was no more sound. I've looked into it to see if anything was muted or if it was disabled, no. Everything is how it...
  10. Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor: Hp Pavilion 14-b000ei - booting to black screen with mouse cursor. Help 75738