Windows 10: HP pavilion No Sound Problem

Discus and support HP pavilion No Sound Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I'm here because there is no sound coming from my laptop. I just got this laptop a few weeks ago and everything was great but suddenly one day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictoriaGarcia3, Oct 29, 2018.

1. HP pavilion No Sound Problem

Hello I'm here because there is no sound coming from my laptop. I just got this laptop a few weeks ago and everything was great but suddenly one day there was no more sound. I've looked into it to see if anything was muted or if it was disabled, no. Everything is how it should be. Even the speakers work. There are no updates that need to be done also. I've reset the computer and tried to roll back driver but it is not allowing me. Does anybody know what I should I do?

:)

VictoriaGarcia3, Oct 29, 2018

2. HP Pavilion sound

Hi I have an HP pavilion laptop and the sound is very poor so much that I can hardly hear it would it help if I got a pair of external speakers and it it will any ideas on medium good ones.

cookiemonster, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Jimmyb Win User
    HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound

I eventually got my detachable laptop to upgrade to Fall Creator, and was very pleased, then noticed that when I received notifications there was no sound, checked all the usual suspects, volume, system sounds, drivers, etc even plugged a headset in, no sound. Using the HP troubleshooter, its first step was to take me through Windows troubleshooter, through the drivers uninstall, it even had me reset my BIOS. HP have a hardware tester built into the UEFI, and on following the instructions, sounds out of the speakers, indicating a pass, but still no sounds from W10. The last suggestion from HP was to update the BIOS, however knowing the system worked before the upgrade decided against that. I followed the roll-back instruction, and after noting the audio drivers in 1709, found the same drivers in the roll backed version, but the sound was working again - bizarre!

Jimmyb, Oct 29, 2018
  4. HP pavilion No Sound Problem

Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

HP pavilion No Sound Problem

1. HP pavilion No Sound Problem - Similar Threads - pavilion Sound Problem

2. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  3. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  4. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  5. no sound on my HP Pavilion

no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  6. no sound on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on my HP Pavilion: Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C84BE&REV_1000\4&1780af5&0&0001 requires further installation. How do i fix this so I can have sound on my HP Pavilion ?...
  7. no sound on my HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hp Pavilion mouse problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Pavilion mouse problems: I need serious help here. My HP Pavilion keeps doing weird things and I can't quite figure it out. I think what's happening is similar to another problem I saw someone else post, where there mouse was acting up and clicking on things it shouldn't have been. The only...
  9. HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez sound problem

HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez sound problem: Hello, my laptop HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez installed drivers for sound IDT Audio Driver. When my sound is on, nothing lights up, and it should turn white on the F 11 key, when i turn off the sound on key F 11 it lights up orange which is ok. How do I set it to light white on the...
  10. HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound

HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound: I eventually got my detachable laptop to upgrade to Fall Creator, and was very pleased, then noticed that when I received notifications there was no sound, checked all the usual suspects, volume, system sounds, drivers, etc even plugged a headset in, no sound. Using the HP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion sound problem

2. hp no sound problem

3. hp pavilion no sound