Windows 10: HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Discus and support HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have been getting BSODs with the stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED around once every 2-3 days, and then I opened some minidump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosephG9, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JosephG9 Win User

HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

So, I have been getting BSODs with the stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED around once every 2-3 days, and then I opened some minidump files in BlueScreenView, and it said that ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. What do I need to do?Most recent minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At3cZs0vydmFgZ0ShheI28DnqEv-Ww

:)

JosephG9, Jan 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Jan 17, 2022
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 17, 2022
  4. maksic87 Win User

HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Pavilion Laptop with CPU error code

It may be silly of me but try the next few things :

• See if ram stick are properly seated
    • Try to check did you seated your cpu properly
    • See if all of the cables lie down ok in their slots
    • Check for excesive paste on the CPU socket
    • Try a hard reset of laptop by removing the cmos battery out for 15 minutes
    • Remove your HDD and try to start the laptop
    I hope this will help you a bit. Had a HP Pavilion on a maintenance check a while ago and either you believe it or not he didn't want to start because of a bad hard drive and gave me signal that the CPU was faulty.

Good luck *Smile HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... :)

maksic87, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... - Similar Threads - Pavilion shows BSOD

2. BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So I was messing around with some start up settings like my mouse application, and after restart, I keep getting the blue screen. I can't enter safe mode, and I can't reinstall windows. Can someone help me?...
  3. BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So I was messing around with some start up settings like my mouse application, and after restart, I keep getting the blue screen. I can't enter safe mode, and I can't reinstall windows. Can someone help me?...
  4. HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.: So, this started on tuesday. I logged out of my computer only to be met with a blue screen of death. That night, I spent 5 hours straight without any problems, but the moment I logged out, another BSOD. I looked at it in bluescreenview, and ntoskrnl is the problem. Anyone...
  5. HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion has BSOD with error code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.: So, this started on tuesday. I logged out of my computer only to be met with a blue screen of death. That night, I spent 5 hours straight without any problems, but the moment I logged out, another BSOD. I looked at it in bluescreenview, and ntoskrnl is the problem. Anyone...
  6. HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...: So, I have been getting BSODs with the stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED around once every 2-3 days, and then I opened some minidump files in BlueScreenView, and it said that ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. What do I need to do?Most recent minidump file:...
  7. HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion shows BSOD with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...: So, I have been getting BSODs with the stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED around once every 2-3 days, and then I opened some minidump files in BlueScreenView, and it said that ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. What do I need to do?Most recent minidump file:...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error.: I am always getting BSOD with following error. I even tried reinstalling windows but the problem still persists. I have attached minidump. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-4l6nfhD_vhU_8GT6e8Hl8JP28?e=IzlrUX...
  9. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Im facing a problem with my Windows. Lately I had blue screens with error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE like once a day. Yesterday I updated graphic card drivers and since than I constantly get blue screen with error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when Im trying to...
  10. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD: My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off....