Windows 10: HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

Discus and support HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b060sf (serial number : 5CD2397LYV), I bought it in 2013. I recently updated my system to Windows 10 Pro,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by naomikirigaya, May 19, 2020.

1. HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

Hello,

My laptop is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b060sf (serial number : 5CD2397LYV), I bought it in 2013.
    I recently updated my system to Windows 10 Pro, it was a fresh install (I formatted the disk and installed it using usb).

It's working fine, but it does not detect 1366x768 resolution, which should be the optimal for my screen, but only shows 1024x768 (and lower).

The resolution has no problem when I was in Windows 8 before the update, and it's working fine with Ubuntu. So I think it's driver problem.

What I have tried so far :
    • My graphic card in intel HD 4000, I installed everything on HP site for this graphic card, but cannot make it work
    • I tried using custom resolution in Intel Graphics Properties, but it says 1366x768 exceeds the max resolution.
    • I tried installing all Windows updates, still does not work.

How could I make it work ? Thank you very much in advance.

:)

naomikirigaya, May 19, 2020

2. Touchscreen on HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook has stopped working

My HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook's touchscreen has stopped working. I recently upgraded to windows 10, but this problem occurred earlier when I was still running windows 8.1. I have tried messing with the pen and touch settings and even running a test
    from startup, but no luck. Under a description of my computer, it says "No pen or touch input is available for this display." Any thoughts? Thanks!

JamesBurton_856, May 19, 2020
  3. Atom_Anti Win User
    HP Introduces Stylish and Affordable Consumer and Business PCs

Exactly what we are need; HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 is powered by AMD Accelerated Processors. We already had Sleekbook 15 with AMD, so now the picture is full.

But what about Pavilion M4 with AMD? I would like a 14" thin laptop with A10-4600M, but Sleekbook 14 will be only available with ULV APUs...*Frown HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10 :(.

Atom_Anti, May 19, 2020
  4. HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

HP Pavilion dv7-6c95dx HP TrueVision HD webcam no longer detected.

After updating my Hp Pavilion dv7-6c95dx from windows 7 64 bit to windows 10 64 bit home, my laptop no longer detects my webcam. In Device Manager, I'm getting the following errors: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABED).
    I've searched thru the internet and have tried the listed fixes but have had no luck. Please help

RonaldBaudoin, May 19, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

1. HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pavilion Sleekbook 1366x768

2. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  3. HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever I Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dv7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  4. HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable

HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever I Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dv7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  5. hp pavilion d7 not detecting hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion d7 not detecting hdmi cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever i Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-d7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  6. hp pavilion d7 not detecting hdmi cable

hp pavilion d7 not detecting hdmi cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever i Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-d7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  7. HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep: what makes my HP pavilion sleekbook14 to went to sleep mode while plugged in charger without waking up and sometimes on startup it automatically went into sleep without waking up..please any assistance...
  8. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  9. Camera cannot be detected on HP Pavilion Laptop

Camera cannot be detected on HP Pavilion Laptop: Hello, my webcam is being a total pain. I haven't had my laptop long 2 months and the camera used to work perfectly fine. Now it says it cannot be detected. I've re-installed the driver incase it was that, tried updating the system. Restarted it many times. It doesn't even...
  10. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...