Windows 10: HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

Discus and support HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what makes my HP pavilion sleekbook14 to went to sleep mode while plugged in charger without waking up and sometimes on startup it automatically went... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OLATUNJI, Jan 11, 2021.

1. OLATUNJI Win User

HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

what makes my HP pavilion sleekbook14 to went to sleep mode while plugged in charger without waking up and sometimes on startup it automatically went into sleep without waking up..please any assistance

:)

OLATUNJI, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Atom_Anti Win User

HP Introduces Stylish and Affordable Consumer and Business PCs

Exactly what we are need; HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 is powered by AMD Accelerated Processors. We already had Sleekbook 15 with AMD, so now the picture is full.

But what about Pavilion M4 with AMD? I would like a 14" thin laptop with A10-4600M, but Sleekbook 14 will be only available with ULV APUs...*Frown HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep :(.

Atom_Anti, Jan 11, 2021
  3. HP Sleekbook 14-f027cl touch screen stops working after windows 10 upgrade

HP Sleekbook 14-f027cl touch screen stops working after windows 10 upgrade

HenryCrawford, Jan 11, 2021
  4. HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

Hello,

My laptop is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b060sf (serial number : 5CD2397LYV), I bought it in 2013.
    I recently updated my system to Windows 10 Pro, it was a fresh install (I formatted the disk and installed it using usb).

It's working fine, but it does not detect 1366x768 resolution, which should be the optimal for my screen, but only shows 1024x768 (and lower).

The resolution has no problem when I was in Windows 8 before the update, and it's working fine with Ubuntu. So I think it's driver problem.

What I have tried so far :
    • My graphic card in intel HD 4000, I installed everything on HP site for this graphic card, but cannot make it work
    • I tried using custom resolution in Intel Graphics Properties, but it says 1366x768 exceeds the max resolution.
    • I tried installing all Windows updates, still does not work.

How could I make it work ? Thank you very much in advance.

naomikirigaya, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep

1. HP pavilion sleekbook 14 automatically went to sleep - Similar Threads - pavilion sleekbook automatically

2. HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx and need to plug a trust sonic LCD monitor VGA LG LCD TV Im confused as I've read I need a converter. I've been on HP website and its linking me to a general document so I can not identify what I need. I also have: Lenovo ThinkPad E550...
  3. HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx Monitor: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bk0xx and need to plug a trust sonic LCD monitor VGA LG LCD TV Im confused as I've read I need a converter. I've been on HP website and its linking me to a general document so I can not identify what I need. I also have: Lenovo ThinkPad E550...
  4. 2hr battery life on HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2hr battery life on HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX: I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX laptop and so far the battery life on it has been quite poor. I tried the following steps already: 1recalibrating battery 2disabling dedicated mx450 graphics card 3lowering screen brightness to 50% 4 changing power plan to...
  5. 2hr battery life on HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2hr battery life on HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX: I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 14-EC0000AX laptop and so far the battery life on it has been quite poor. I tried the following steps already: 1recalibrating battery 2disabling dedicated mx450 graphics card 3lowering screen brightness to 50% 4 changing power plan to...
  6. HP Pavilion 14-n009la restarting automatically without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion 14-n009la restarting automatically without warning: My mom has an HP Pavilion laptop 14-n009la model to be exact and she uses it for work. In the off chance my little brother uses her laptop hes 12 btw, I'm 20, we both are considered the most intelligent students in terms of technology in our schools, so he couldn't have...
  7. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  8. HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HP Pavilion Sleekbook: 1366x768 not detected under Windows 10: Hello, My laptop is HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b060sf (serial number : 5CD2397LYV), I bought it in 2013. I recently updated my system to Windows 10 Pro, it was a fresh install (I formatted the disk and installed it using usb). It's working fine, but it does not detect...
  9. HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed: hello my HP Pavilion 14-ce0001ne HDD crushed and laptop is not boot i tried to recover but could not, i want to upgrade the failed HDD to SSD how can i get to reinstall my windows 10 which was factory installed?...
  10. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on HP Pavilion 14-CE0820ND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on HP Pavilion 14-CE0820ND: I've bought a new laptop recently. It works almost fine, but it has a weird issue. My laptop gives blue screens at random moments. It says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The problem is still not fixed after searching for solutions for a week. I've done some research and this is...