Windows 10: HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.

Discus and support HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need help to fix issue. cannot access to key enter commands. do not have the disc with Windows RE to try to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AntulioGarza, Jul 14, 2021.

1. HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.

Need help to fix issue. cannot access to key enter commands. do not have the disc with Windows RE to try to fix.

:)

AntulioGarza, Jul 14, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 14, 2021
  4. HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.

preparing automatic repair Loop!!

I tried Everything in repair mode. Start up repair, system restore( cant click next because it says "You must enable system protection on this drive). I even tried command prompt method to restore but while restoring i get another message system restore did not complete successfully with detail message of "system restore failed while restoring the registry from the restore point 0x80070002" Please help

HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. [​IMG]

I Have windows 10 copy from the Microsoft website and my computer is "Asua Esstional asus essential series".

djsunny510, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.

1. HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. - Similar Threads - Pavilion stuck Preparing

2. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair Loop: Beginning to get very frustrated with this new pc I built. I've had no issues for about two weeks, then I find that an ASUS program was causing bluescreens, and now my pc will not even boot no matter what I've tried. Every time that I turn it in, it tells me "Preparing...
  3. stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.: Hi,My laptop ACER ASPIRE V3-772G. is stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop. It all happened after an incomplete update which was stuck at 98% and the laptop went unresponsive. I uninstalled the updates and system restore to a previous best point using F12. Upon...
  4. stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.: Hi,My laptop ACER ASPIRE V3-772G. is stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop. It all happened after an incomplete update which was stuck at 98% and the laptop went unresponsive. I uninstalled the updates and system restore to a previous best point using F12. Upon...
  5. stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.

6. HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....: Today, I noticed that there was an update on my HP Pavilion and decided to go through the update. However, I got stuck in a loop where it'd say "Diagnosing your PC", "Prepairing Automatic repair", followed by an error screen telling me that it failed. Restarting, exiting back...
  7. HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....

HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....: Today, I noticed that there was an update on my HP Pavilion and decided to go through the update. However, I got stuck in a loop where it'd say "Diagnosing your PC", "Prepairing Automatic repair", followed by an error screen telling me that it failed. Restarting, exiting back...
  8. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop: What the hell did you put in the optional updates? I can't even get to my boot menu, it's just stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair. I'm NOT HAPPY!! My machine is an Acer ES!-523-41EW, I've tried all the F keys but it won't go into the boot menu. I have a USB Win10 I was...
  9. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop: What the hell did you put in the optional updates? I can't even get to my boot menu, it's just stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair. I'm NOT HAPPY!! My machine is an Acer ES!-523-41EW, I've tried all the F keys but it won't go into the boot menu. I have a USB Win10 I was...
  10. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair loop: [IMG]When ever i start my pc i usually have to press F12 to get to the screen so i can click on boot manager idk why but the past 2 days when i click on boot manager to boot to windows i get this and then the troubleshoot menu, Ive tried reseting my pc but it says i am unable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hp pavilion windows 10 preparing automatic repair