Windows 10: HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

Discus and support HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulieLewis2, Mar 22, 2020.

1. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, scanned for hardware changes and when I click on properties it says the device is working properly. BUT, nothing happens when I touch the screen. I am watching my great grandsons due to Covid-19 and it would be greatly appreciated if I could get the touchscreen working as it is difficult for them to use the mouse. Thanks

:)

JulieLewis2, Mar 22, 2020

2. Touchscreen on HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook has stopped working

My HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook's touchscreen has stopped working. I recently upgraded to windows 10, but this problem occurred earlier when I was still running windows 8.1. I have tried messing with the pen and touch settings and even running a test
    from startup, but no luck. Under a description of my computer, it says "No pen or touch input is available for this display." Any thoughts? Thanks!

JamesBurton_856, Mar 22, 2020
  3. ElvinLuis Win User
    Where can I find touchscreen driver for HP Pavilion 23-h151 TouchSmart PC?

I have an HP Pavilion 23-h151 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC and cannot find how to reinstall the driver for the touchscreen. This issue started since I downloaded Windows 10.

ElvinLuis, Mar 22, 2020
  4. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

garybear89, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

1. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen

2. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  3. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  4. HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN: Hi Since upgrading to windows 10 my Touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried updating and disabling the drivers, updated Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling the touchscreen drivers but to no avail. I have read through the questions and answers in the forum and...
  5. How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find my HP pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number?: how can i find my hp pavilion touchsmart notebook serial number? sorry topic dont match but no option for my question * Moved from MSN * Original title: serial number...
  6. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  7. HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC wont boot after update to W10: Hi all, I brought a used HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-in-one PC (22-h010a). It just had a fresh clean install of the original Windows 8.1 . Came back home connect power and internet(Ethernet), opened and worked fine. Then i've replace the network card with a new PCI...
  8. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...
  9. HP Pavilion USB Not working

HP Pavilion USB Not working: Hi, I am having trouble with my USB ports. For some reason they are not working please could someone help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-pavilion-usb-not-working/febc2ffd-3f93-4fd5-ad48-e0dfd29dd3e7
  10. HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues: My mother has a HP Touchsmart 600 that I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 works fine on there, once it finally boots up. I've noticed this scenario: Power Button to turn on computer BIOS Displays Windows 10 logo displays screen goes completely black for a...