Windows 10: HP Pavilion Windows 10 - Runs really slow all of a sudden and gets back to normal

Discus and support HP Pavilion Windows 10 - Runs really slow all of a sudden and gets back to normal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,I am facing a really weird problem with my HP pavilion laptop which has windows 10 home on it.Laptop is primarily used in a room downstairs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Delta#21, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Delta#21 Win User

HP Pavilion Windows 10 - Runs really slow all of a sudden and gets back to normal

Hello all,I am facing a really weird problem with my HP pavilion laptop which has windows 10 home on it.Laptop is primarily used in a room downstairs, it runs fantastic for the specs, however, recently out of the blue, it started running really slow even though there was no new things installed and it is pretty clean overall too.I tried system restore, reset PC option which gave temporary relief but then the problem would come back. Have also tried defrag/optimization of hard drives. And have scanned the pc for virus/malware too, no problems found.Few days ago, when it went slow, I happen to u

:)

Delta#21, Sep 10, 2021

2. HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

James-Horak, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Will Windows 10 run on a HP Pavilion XT963 PC?

This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a HP Pavilion XT963 PC or not.

ThomasWoolum_1830, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

HP Pavilion Windows 10 - Runs really slow all of a sudden and gets back to normal

HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

Did you recently make any changes on your Dell Studio and HP Pavilion machines?

Could you please provide us the version, edition and built number of the operating system of all the computers?

Are you able to access Sony Vaio and Dell Inspiron machines from HP pavilion and Dell Studio using their IP addresses?

To check, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key and the R key together on both (HP Pavilion and Dell studio) machines.

Type ‘\\IP address of Sony Vaio machine’

Run the same command for Dell studio machine.

I suggest you to try with the steps mentioned below.

Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key and the R key together (on Dell Studio and HP pavilion).

Type ‘Services.msc’.

Find each of the services in the list below. On each service, right-click, select Properties, and set Startup type to Automatic (Delayed start), then click Apply and OK.

1: Function Discovery Provider Host (FDPHost).

2: Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub).

3: Network Connections (NetMan).

4: UPnP Device Host (UPnPHost).

5: Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPSvc).

6: Peer Networking Grouping (P2PSvc).

7: Peer Networking Identity Manager (P2PIMSvc).

Also make sure that TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service is enabled.

Reboot the computers and see if the devices are visible.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion Windows 10 - Runs really slow all of a sudden and gets back to normal - Similar Threads - Pavilion Runs really

2. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet really slow all of a sudden: Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks...
  3. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet really slow all of a sudden: Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks...
  4. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  6. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow: Hello!I have an HP Gaming Pavilion 15-DK0056WM. Ever since I've gotten it in 2020, it can run without problems. Here are the specifications:256 GB SSD8 GB RAMIntel i5 9300h CPU @ 2.40GhzWindows 10 HomeGeForce GTX 1650 4 GBAs of November-December, it has suddenly become very...
  7. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Suddenly Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP Pavilion laptop running very slow.: I had purchased HP pavilion few years back, windows 10 support is this laptop.Many times this laptop work very slow. Called HP customer care couple of times and they asked me to format the system, after that it worked well for few months. Again same problem occurred. Space...
  9. My windows 10 laptop is really slow all the sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 laptop is really slow all the sudden: My laptop usually runs pretty good but all the sudden it's super slow,I tried opening apps and even right clicking on the home screen and nothing would load for awhile. I restarted it and it cant even start up and the screen is black and it usually takes 10 seconds to turn...
  10. hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion running slow with websites and gaming: i have an hp pavilion desktop 510-a010, and I purchased it 2 years ago, back in late august of 2016. ever since I have had it, I have noticed that it is pretty impossible to play a game on this computer, and a lot of websites I go on to read, shop, etc. lag often. the only...