Windows 10: HP Pavilion Windows upgrade

Discus and support HP Pavilion Windows upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my old HP Pavilion I saw a Windows update and said OK. Now I have the Window and new images for programs, but never goes beyond that and keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mbuffer97370, Apr 14, 2020.

1. HP Pavilion Windows upgrade

On my old HP Pavilion I saw a Windows update and said OK. Now I have the Window and new images for programs, but never goes beyond that and keeps recycling.

:)

mbuffer97370, Apr 14, 2020

2. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Apr 14, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

The Pavilion is spec'd for a maximum of 16 GB (2 X 8GB). I suggest checking here: RAM & SSD Upgrades | HP - Compaq Pavilion 15-cs0064st | Crucial.com. You may be able to find RAM elsewhere (like Newegg.com) more cheaply, though.

32 GB of Optane memory sounds like a cache for a spinning hard drive. Is that what you have? If you upgrade the main drive to an SSD, the optane cache will be of little or no use. (No harm, just pointless.)

bobkn, Apr 14, 2020
  4. TechZ Win User

HP Pavilion Windows upgrade

SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

Check website then I understand now , Thank for message *Thumbs

- - - Updated - - -

Check website then I understand now , Thank for message

TechZ, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavilion Windows upgrade

1. HP Pavilion Windows upgrade - Similar Threads - Pavilion upgrade

2. Windows 11 upgrade to old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade to old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop.: I have an old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop with an Intel core I5-3210M processor. This processor is not compatible with Win 11. Furthermore, I cannot see any of the G6 supported processors on the W11 compatibility list, so it looks like I cannot upgrade to Win 11. Is this going...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade to old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade to old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop.: I have an old 9yrs HP pavilion G6 laptop with an Intel core I5-3210M processor. This processor is not compatible with Win 11. Furthermore, I cannot see any of the G6 supported processors on the W11 compatibility list, so it looks like I cannot upgrade to Win 11. Is this going...
  4. I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the...: I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the screen starteded to flicker and go black multiple times. How do I go back to windows 10?...
  5. I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the...

I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the...: I have a HP Pavilion - 15t-cs300 CTO. I have upgraded to windows 11 a month ago. Today the screen starteded to flicker and go black multiple times. How do I go back to windows 10?...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.

Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.: Trying to update HP Pavilion to windows 11. Passed the health check and done the update but ends up as a black screen. If I do a hard restart it reverts to Windows 10. Left it hours before forcing power off....
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.: Trying to update HP Pavilion to windows 11. Passed the health check and done the update but ends up as a black screen. If I do a hard restart it reverts to Windows 10. Left it hours before forcing power off....
  8. For my new HP Pavilion eh1000, which 16 gb dram card would I use to upgrade dram for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For my new HP Pavilion eh1000, which 16 gb dram card would I use to upgrade dram for gaming?: I want to upgrade my dram card before I put a lot of hours into my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-my-new-hp-pavilion-eh1000-which-16-gb-dram/6d725799-5bf8-4377-b583-6f6c94dcda7b
  9. For my new HP Pavilion eh1000, which 16 gb dram card would I use to upgrade dram for gaming?

For my new HP Pavilion eh1000, which 16 gb dram card would I use to upgrade dram for gaming?: I want to upgrade my dram card before I put a lot of hours into my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-my-new-hp-pavilion-eh1000-which-16-gb-dram/6d725799-5bf8-4377-b583-6f6c94dcda7b
  10. HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help: Hello, I have a question about my secondary laptop which i could do with upgrading. It is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number 15-p189na. It runs Windows 10. The day to day usage of this laptop is great, it has an i5-4288U, 8GB and 1.5TB storage. The only problem I have with...