Windows 10: Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

Discus and support Hp pavilion won't access windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i need help my hp Pavilion which cost me a lot of money and i just got it a little over a month ago is telling me that it cant access windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickBrewer1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

Hello i need help my hp Pavilion which cost me a lot of money and i just got it a little over a month ago is telling me that it cant access windows 10 and i have no idea how to fix it and everything ive tried hasnt worked is there any way to contact an employee that can walk me through the steps to fix it?

:)

NickBrewer1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Hp pavilion won't access windows 10

1. Hp pavilion won't access windows 10 - Similar Threads - pavilion won't access

2. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  3. hp pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion: Hello, Windows. I am trying to get an HP Pavilion for Christmas. But I have 2 questions. Is the HP Pavilion a windows computer and does it allow video games like games from Steam?Thank you so much, Ryan Ball....
  4. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  5. hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavilion a6857c to windows 10: is the hp pavilion a6857c worth upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-a6857c-to-windows-10/6b1da318-4754-4c87-a4c5-be06e12271c7
  6. HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion pc won't boot in windows 10: My HP Pavilion pc won't boot into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-pc-wont-boot-in-windows-10/85a71c10-5b57-44c9-9560-4fcbf280bac4
  7. HP pavilion battery won't go over 45%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP pavilion battery won't go over 45%: I uninstalled battery and power drivers multiple times. Upgraded and reset bios. Ran battery test from HP, as well as through DOS. Turned off battery saver. Currently running it dead with YouTube to see if it will reset that way... Any ideas? Thank you submitted by...
  8. HP Pavilion and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion and Windows 10: I've had my HP Pavilion for about two years with Windows 10 preinstalled. I bought a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and a Surface bluetooth mouse with it. They worked perfectly for about 6 months but after automatic windows updates they started to work intermittently and now...
  9. HP Pavilion Notebook - Won't Install "Important Updates"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion Notebook - Won't Install "Important Updates": Greetings, I apologise if this question has been answered already, it just feels like the answered ones do not apply to my specific situation. I have a HP Pavilion Notebook, on the bottom right, a "?" symbol with "!!" highlighted in yellow appears, when you hover over...
  10. 10 mail on hp pavilion

in Browsers and Email
    10 mail on hp pavilion: My new HP Pavilion worked with windows10 mail until last Thursday. Now it shows server error 0X80070003 and when I try to create a new BTnternet account it say can't find address even though the same settings work on my Lynx tablet which is also on windows10. 48968