Windows 10: HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

Discus and support HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lots of posts out there but none seem to ever have a working solution to this - I spent a few hours dealing with this problem recently and was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FatFoxShade, Jan 2, 2019.

1. HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

Lots of posts out there but none seem to ever have a working solution to this - I spent a few hours dealing with this problem recently and was able to find a way to make it work again - this post is just in case it helps anyone out there...

Still have 2 of these older but handy for reading / internet browsing laptops (T6S89UA#ABA)- when I updated to Windows 10 it gave me the hid device code 10 and the touchscreen mode stopped working.

My current update version is Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 17763.195

I am not sure what did the trick in the sequence or the combination of all of them or some of them but I 1) went to the HP site and re-installed all the associated drivers (this alone did not work), then 2) went to then went to http://batcmd.com/windows/10/services/hidi2c/ to download and re-install hidi2c and restated the computer (this alone did not work either), then 3) shut down the computer and then entered the BIOS mode - in the BIOS mode the computer touchscreen mode starts working which is a sure sign the issue is a software to hardware type issue as the screen works just fine, while in the BIOS mode a select "reset all the settings"...

I then saved and exited and when I restarted the computer - the touchscreen finally started working again - nice!

List of HP Drivers re-installed:

HP Pavilion x2 - 12-b020nr (ENERGY STAR)

Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver

3.0 MB

sp73951.exe

Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Client Driver

19.2 MB

sp73954.exe

Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver

63.3 MB

sp73961.exe

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

247.6 MB

sp85342.exe

Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver

17.5 MB

sp75218.exe

Intel Serial IO Driver

4.5 MB

sp73963.exe

Intel Virtual Buttons Driver

1.4 M

sp73964.exe

:)

FatFoxShade, Jan 2, 2019
  2. appros Win User

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Jan 2, 2019
  3. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor
    failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update but it didn't helped. i tryied everything i know. Please help!

MonikaHodaňová, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Annisa- Win User

HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

1. HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working) - Similar Threads - Pavilion Detachable i2c

2. I2C HID Device - Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device - Code 10: My touchpad doesn't work, says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I've tried practically everything, from going to Windows 10 to factory resetting my laptop. I know it can be fixed since recently my touchpad worked for 2 seconds on startup, it's just whether I can fix it or...
  3. I2C HID Device - Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device - Code 10: My touchpad doesn't work, says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I've tried practically everything, from going to Windows 10 to factory resetting my laptop. I know it can be fixed since recently my touchpad worked for 2 seconds on startup, it's just whether I can fix it or...
  4. i2c hid device code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  5. i2c hid device code 10

i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  6. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10: Please help,My notebook touchscreen was playing up before tapping a few times before it responded. I decided to restart and now it doesn't work at all. Device Manager says I2C HID Device which the HID Touchscreen and Pen are 'on' is on code 10 - Device cannot start....
  7. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10: Please help,My notebook touchscreen was playing up before tapping a few times before it responded. I decided to restart and now it doesn't work at all. Device Manager says I2C HID Device which the HID Touchscreen and Pen are 'on' is on code 10 - Device cannot start....
  8. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I2C HID Device Error Code 10 & Touchscreen Not Working

I2C HID Device Error Code 10 & Touchscreen Not Working: The touchscreen on my Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 stopped working yesterday. It was before I installed the cumulative update, so I assumed I could update the computer, and the problem would be fixed. However, my touchscreen still did not respond. I first checked Device Manager....
  10. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion 10 k000 x2 touchscreen not working

2. acpi\ven_synp&dev_1000 pnp0C50 hp x2

3. hp 10 k000 touchscreen driver

4. i2c hid device driver hp,
  5. hp i2c hid device driver windows 10,
  6. HP ACPI\VEN_SYNP&DEV_1000,
  7. ACPI\VEN_SYNP&DEV_1000,
  8. pilote i2c hid windows 10 hp,
  9. i2c hid driver code 10,
  10. how fix touch not working hp i2c hid exclamation device manager,