Windows 10: HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot

Discus and support HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought an HP Pavilion x360. I can’t connect to my cell phone's Hotspot. I can see the connection available, but I don’t have internet. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricky1602, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ricky1602 Win User

HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot

I recently bought an HP Pavilion x360. I can’t connect to my cell phone's Hotspot. I can see the connection available, but I don’t have internet. I have never had that problem with my previous laptop (it is currently connected). Somebody could help me?

:)

Ricky1602, Apr 8, 2019

2. HP Pavilion x360

How do I turn on the keyboard backlights for a HP Pavilion x360 laptop?

LisaFloresFD, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360

Hi, so somehow Hp pen control was downloaded onto my laptop but it still does not work. My laptop model is HP pavilion x360 m3 and the hp pen is 1MR94AA

celesterodriguez3, Apr 8, 2019
  4. efarm212 Win User

connecting using cell phone hotspot

I have long successfully used the hotspot from my Verizon cell phone to connect to the internet. Got a new phone, set up its hotspot and when I try to connect it asks for a router PIN. There is no router none, just a cell phone. I enter its PIN and
    it says “Getting info from router” (which would be my cell phone) then immediately says “Windows cant get the network settings from the router.” Again – there’s no router, just a cell phone hotspot. How do I fix this? Thanks, David PS My HughesNet via its
    router still connects fine. Using Windows 10 Home Version 1803 5/16/18 OS Build 17134.48

efarm212, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion x360 don’t want to connect with cell phone's Hotspot - Similar Threads - Pavilion x360 don’t

2. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  3. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  4. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  5. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  6. Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360: I have pretty much tried everything to fix the audio issue. Sometimes when I decide to try again and uninstall the audio driver via device manager, it works for a tiny bit but then stops working after. I used the Windows troubleshooting tool to see if it could find any...
  7. Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone: Using Windows 10 on a moderately slow Wi-Fi connection so I often use the Hotspot to connect to the Internet. Sometimes it logs on right away, but often times, like this morning, the Hotspot doesn't show up when I open Network & Internet. I disconnect from the Wi-Fi...
  8. HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000: Our camera just suddenly stopped working. We have tried restarting, looking at the device manager no "imaging" or "camera" options, even when "show hidden" is activated, and downloading a camera for Windows. Our camera continues to say we can't find the camera, error code...
  9. hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp pavilion x360: i updated my laptop to the most software update and now i cant hear my middle speaker. i can only hear the ones on the side. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/66d5292f-f477-4c8a-be91-046f5bc421c4
  10. HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion x360: I just bought this HP Pavilion and it is supposed to backlight the keyboard in dim light. How do I activate it? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/79aa9fb8-0b7e-44b9-86a2-806cb3830015

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i connect my phone to a hp pavilion x360

2. connecting pavillion 360 to internet with usb

3. how to connect a phone to the hp pavilion

4. how to link hp pavilion to phone,
  5. hp pavilion x360 connecying to mobil hot spot