Windows 10: HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable

Discus and support HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just got a HP Pavilion x360. When the screen is rotated round to turn the laptop into a tablet, the keyboard and trackpad don't auto-lock, so it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewGerard, Aug 7, 2019.

1. HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable

Just got a HP Pavilion x360.

When the screen is rotated round to turn the laptop into a tablet, the keyboard and trackpad don't auto-lock, so it still gets inputs. Obviously this makes it useless as a tablet.

Windows' tablet mode settings don't seem to include a setting for this. Microsoft's and HP's official online support have been asked about this by others over the last couple of years and haven't supplied a good answer (that I can find).

Pleeeeease someone help! Without this auto-lock feature, the laptop doesn't work as a tablet so is pretty much a ripoff. I can't believe HP would do something this stupid (although actually, I can). I am literally angry with rage.

:)

AndrewGerard, Aug 7, 2019

2. HP Pavilion x360 Keyboard Disabled

Hello!

I recently purchased an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop (15-bk193ms).

I very quickly found an issue with it. This seems to be a common problem with 360 laptops on the internet, and I tried a couple other solutions I found from previous posts, but none of them seem to work.

The issue is that whenever I turn on my laptop, the keyboard is completely disabled, as if I have the laptop flipped over like a tablet, even if it's not. For the first little while I would find that it would fix itself suddenly, but that slowly stopped
    happening. It seems to be a software problem, not a hardware one.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem??

Thanks in advance HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable :)

kelvinkellner, Aug 7, 2019
  3. HP Pavilion x360

How do I turn on the keyboard backlights for a HP Pavilion x360 laptop?

LisaFloresFD, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Ashervyer Win User

HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable

Tablet Mode Keyboard

I have a Windows 10 HP ENVY x360 Convertible. Whenever I switch from laptop to tablet mode, I expect the regular keyboard to disable itself, but it doesn't. Thus, when I turn it into tablet mode, the regular keyboard's keys hit the table and it keeps typing.
    Is there any way I can disable the keyboard in tablet mode?

Ashervyer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable

1. HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable - Similar Threads - Pavilion x360 tablet

2. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  3. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  4. Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen: Dear Team,Auto Rotate option is not avaiable not visible in my HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen. Even i have reinstalled the OS recently Mar 2022. Even this option is not avialable quick ascess on right side screenshot attachedSecondly, as i flip my laptop 360 degree the keypad...
  5. Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen

Trouble in Auto Rotate and Keypad deactivation in table mode. HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen: Dear Team,Auto Rotate option is not avaiable not visible in my HP Pavilion x360 touchscreen. Even i have reinstalled the OS recently Mar 2022. Even this option is not avialable quick ascess on right side screenshot attachedSecondly, as i flip my laptop 360 degree the keypad...
  6. Windows 11 Tablet Mode not compatible with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tablet Mode not compatible with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh: Dear Experts,Good day,Currently, updated my OS to Windows 11. Unfortunately, it seems like Windows 11 were not compatible with my device..I have the HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh running windows 10 it fully supported flip-table mode since then.After I've updated to...
  7. Windows 11 Tablet Mode not compatible with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh

Windows 11 Tablet Mode not compatible with HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh: Dear Experts,Good day,Currently, updated my OS to Windows 11. Unfortunately, it seems like Windows 11 were not compatible with my device..I have the HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh running windows 10 it fully supported flip-table mode since then.After I've updated to...
  8. HP Spectre x360 - 15 (2019) Keyboard & touchpad don't disable in tablet mode; sync settings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Spectre x360 - 15 (2019) Keyboard & touchpad don't disable in tablet mode; sync settings...: submitted by /u/MazinLabib10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ita37n/hp_spectre_x360_15_2019_keyboard_touchpad_dont/
  9. hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp pavilion x360: i updated my laptop to the most software update and now i cant hear my middle speaker. i can only hear the ones on the side. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/66d5292f-f477-4c8a-be91-046f5bc421c4
  10. HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion x360: I just bought this HP Pavilion and it is supposed to backlight the keyboard in dim light. How do I activate it? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/79aa9fb8-0b7e-44b9-86a2-806cb3830015

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion x360 disable keyboard

2. how to disable keyboard on hp pavilion 360

3. hp pav x360 keyboard disabled

4. hp spectre disable keyboard,
  5. hp pavilion x360 20h2 no keyboard and touchpad,
  6. how to turn off keyboard on tablet mode for hp pailion 360,
  7. can i put windows 10 into hp pavilion x360,
  8. how to turn on tablet mode in hp pavilion,
  9. hp pavilion keyboard lock tablet mode,
  10. pavilion 360 cant get off tablet mode,
  11. turn off keypad hp pavilion x360,