Windows 10: HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

Discus and support HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavillion 15 Just recently I have been having trouble with my power/battery. I can charge up my laptop using the power cord when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PaulWLondon, Apr 8, 2020.

1. HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

I have an HP Pavillion 15

Just recently I have been having trouble with my power/battery.
    I can charge up my laptop using the power cord when it its powered off, but when I turn on my laptop and attach the cord it will not charge while using.
    Is there a setting that I may have changed ?
    Anyone know of a software update that has caused this problem ?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

PaulWLondon, Apr 8, 2020

2. HP Pavillion Power 15" Windows 10 Freeze

My Laptop keeps freezing once in a while. Once it freezes, it will stay frozen until i either unplug my charger or replug my charger.

I am still unable to fix it, but here are some input.

Laptop: HP Pavillion Power 15"

Some symptoms:

• Ram is around 80% usage or higher
    • The computer does not lag
    • This happens less frequently after restarting and happens more frequently the longer I kept the laptop on or without shutting down (sleeping and turning on)

Thing's I have tried to change:

• the max cpu power in the power management
    • the power plan

Steven Mahasin, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge | HP® Customer Support

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 8, 2020
  4. HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

Power issue with Windows 10 on HP Pavillion

Upgraded to Windows 10 on my HP Pavillion. I am now having two power issues. When computer goes into sleep mode, it won't wake up. Also, when I shut down, the screen goes black but the power never cuts out. In both cases I've had to remove the battery
    to get it to restart. What can I do?

Blaze_4032, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

1. HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue - Similar Threads - Pavillion Power battery

2. Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error issues with my HP Pavillion desktop: I run a HP Pavillion Desktop approx 1 1/2 years old operating Windows 10 already installed when I had purchased the machine.After a period of time the machine started throwing up all these error messages before going the main screen. Then when you try to add certain software...
  3. HP Pavillion gaming 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion gaming 15: Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. Has my laptop for a couple years now and never had any issues at all, worked like a charm. Now over the last couple of weeks, it's got to the point its almost unusable. The laptop is now REALLY slow and doing pretty much anything;...
  4. HP Pavillion gaming 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion gaming 15: Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. Has my laptop for a couple years now and never had any issues at all, worked like a charm. Now over the last couple of weeks, it's got to the point its almost unusable. The laptop is now REALLY slow and doing pretty much anything;...
  5. 2 x 8GB RAM DDR3 HP Pavillion 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 x 8GB RAM DDR3 HP Pavillion 15: Hello..I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15 running in Windows 10 Pro. Originally there is 1 x 8GB DDR3 ram installed on it. I upgrade it by adding another 8 GB Ram DDR3 with same speed 1600mhz on the second slot to make it 16GB total RAM. When I check the memory status on the task...
  6. 2 x 8GB RAM DDR3 HP Pavillion 15

2 x 8GB RAM DDR3 HP Pavillion 15: Hello..I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15 running in Windows 10 Pro. Originally there is 1 x 8GB DDR3 ram installed on it. I upgrade it by adding another 8 GB Ram DDR3 with same speed 1600mhz on the second slot to make it 16GB total RAM. When I check the memory status on the task...
  7. 2 x 8GB RAM DDR3 HP Pavillion 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  9. HP Pavillion Battery

HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  10. Disable Touchpad on HP Pavillion 15 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Touchpad on HP Pavillion 15 Windows 10: Help ! I cannot disable my Touchpad. I have an HP pavilion 15 Windows 10. Model 15t-cs0 Product 3AJ05AV. I have tried every suggestion I have found on searches. Either the button is not there. the option is not there. or the directions do not work i.e nothing happens when I...