Windows 10: HP Pavillion Battery

Discus and support HP Pavillion Battery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilyaniCannady, Nov 16, 2021.

1. HP Pavillion Battery

I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?

:)

WilyaniCannady, Nov 16, 2021
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Nov 16, 2021
  4. HP Pavillion Battery

2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

HP Pavillion Battery

1. HP Pavillion Battery - Similar Threads - Pavillion Battery

2. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  3. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  4. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  5. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  6. after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable

after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable: My hp pavillion laptop worked perfectly fine running Windows 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, the display became very unstable & flickers. I am using an external display such that I have 2 screens to work off of. The external display is very stable, no issues. However when...
  7. Battery 11th generation pavillion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery 11th generation pavillion: I have hp pavillion 11th gen and the battey capacity and design capacity is increased over time. And i really wanted to know why this is happened. And also how to maintain a good full charge capacity, your suggestion to use the battery efficiently?...
  8. Battery 11th generation pavillion

Battery 11th generation pavillion: I have hp pavillion 11th gen and the battey capacity and design capacity is increased over time. And i really wanted to know why this is happened. And also how to maintain a good full charge capacity, your suggestion to use the battery efficiently?...
  9. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  10. HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue: I have an HP Pavillion 15 Just recently I have been having trouble with my power/battery. I can charge up my laptop using the power cord when it its powered off, but when I turn on my laptop and attach the cord it will not charge while using. Is there a setting that I may...