Windows 10: hp pavillion camera

Discus and support hp pavillion camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PearlC86, Jan 1, 2022.

1. PearlC86 Win User

hp pavillion camera

How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it isn't broken and that that is the proper way to pop it up.

:)

PearlC86, Jan 1, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jan 1, 2022
  3. 2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Jan 1, 2022
  4. hp pavillion camera

Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

hp pavillion camera

1. hp pavillion camera - Similar Threads - pavillion camera

2. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  3. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  4. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  5. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  6. after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable: My hp pavillion laptop worked perfectly fine running Windows 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, the display became very unstable & flickers. I am using an external display such that I have 2 screens to work off of. The external display is very stable, no issues. However when...
  7. after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable

after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable: My hp pavillion laptop worked perfectly fine running Windows 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, the display became very unstable & flickers. I am using an external display such that I have 2 screens to work off of. The external display is very stable, no issues. However when...
  8. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  9. Camera not working on HP Pavillion X2 Detachable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera not working on HP Pavillion X2 Detachable: had original OS replaced with another Windows 10 and I can’t find Imagining Device on Device Manager. Tried Privacy setting but no avail, and I don’t use any third-party antivirus. Error code: 0xA00F4244. is there any solution? submitted by /u/AdSuspicious1899 [link]...
  10. my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my hp pavillion dv7 doesnt see my camera: updated to win 10 and its like its so new its stupid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavillion-dv7-doesnt-see-my-camera/dd86eb63-7a5f-49a5-9636-0db9319a3f49