Windows 10: HP Pavillion gaming 15

Discus and support HP Pavillion gaming 15 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. Has my laptop for a couple years now and never had any issues at all, worked like a charm. Now over the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moose245, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Moose245 Win User

HP Pavillion gaming 15

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. Has my laptop for a couple years now and never had any issues at all, worked like a charm. Now over the last couple of weeks, it's got to the point its almost unusable. The laptop is now REALLY slow and doing pretty much anything; opening tabs, running programs, etc. Even when I'm on my browser it's incredibly laggy. When trying to run games it's even worse, for example, world of warships - I've been able to run at max settings very comfortably all this time now I'm barely getting 20fps. I've had antivirus installed since day one, never been a time where

:)

Moose245, Mar 31, 2023
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Mar 31, 2023
  3. How will this HP Pavillion gaming laptop handle games?

I am pretty sure I am getting Walmart's new HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I was wondering how it will be able to run the following games.

First off, here are the specs:

• Operating system: Windows 10 Home
      • Processor: ****zvspsnEaAi7rEALw_wcB

I am wondering how it will handle the majority of games on the market and on what settings.

Specifically, how will these games run:
        • Minecraft Java
        • Forza Horizon 4
        • Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO)
        • Overwatch
        • Fortnite: Battle Royale

Please make sure to look at all specs and requirements for these games before responding.

Thank you so much, and happy holidays!

CharlieWard1, Mar 31, 2023
  4. HP Pavillion gaming 15

HP Pavillion Power 15" Windows 10 Freeze

My Laptop keeps freezing once in a while. Once it freezes, it will stay frozen until i either unplug my charger or replug my charger.

I am still unable to fix it, but here are some input.

Laptop: HP Pavillion Power 15"

Some symptoms:

• Ram is around 80% usage or higher
    • The computer does not lag
    • This happens less frequently after restarting and happens more frequently the longer I kept the laptop on or without shutting down (sleeping and turning on)

Thing's I have tried to change:

• the max cpu power in the power management
    • the power plan

Steven Mahasin, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

HP Pavillion gaming 15

1. HP Pavillion gaming 15 - Similar Threads - Pavillion gaming

2. HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop stuck in infinite crash loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop stuck in infinite crash loop: I recently have accidentally installed windows 11 on my laptop and didn't want windows 11, so I went to the check for updates page, clicked advanced settings, and clicked on the go back button that's supposed to restore windows 10, and it was going fine, then on the loading...
  3. HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop stuck in infinite crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop stuck in infinite crash loop: I recently have accidentally installed windows 11 on my laptop and didn't want windows 11, so I went to the check for updates page, clicked advanced settings, and clicked on the go back button that's supposed to restore windows 10, and it was going fine, then on the loading...
  4. HP Pavillion gaming 15

HP Pavillion gaming 15: Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. Has my laptop for a couple years now and never had any issues at all, worked like a charm. Now over the last couple of weeks, it's got to the point its almost unusable. The laptop is now REALLY slow and doing pretty much anything;...
  5. Windows 11 HP Pavillion Gaming's drivers suddenly stopped working

Windows 11 HP Pavillion Gaming's drivers suddenly stopped working: my HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx suddenly got VERY laggy runs games that it previously ran at 120 fps at 20 and I noticed that its fans are more silent now, which may link the problem to be related to the drivers.All of the drivers and windows are up to dateHas anyone...
  6. Windows 11 HP Pavillion Gaming's drivers suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP Pavillion Gaming's drivers suddenly stopped working: my HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx suddenly got VERY laggy runs games that it previously ran at 120 fps at 20 and I noticed that its fans are more silent now, which may link the problem to be related to the drivers.All of the drivers and windows are up to dateHas anyone...
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ak112nl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ak112nl: HiI get this blue screen error during the use of my laptop. It appens everytime I try to connect to a WIFI network wired connection works fine, and sometimes random even with the wifi card disabled. I've done a clean installation of Windows 10, but the problem is still...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ak112nl

DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ak112nl: HiI get this blue screen error during the use of my laptop. It appens everytime I try to connect to a WIFI network wired connection works fine, and sometimes random even with the wifi card disabled. I've done a clean installation of Windows 10, but the problem is still...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ak112nl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How will this HP Pavillion gaming laptop handle games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will this HP Pavillion gaming laptop handle games?: I am pretty sure I am getting Walmart's new HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I was wondering how it will be able to run the following games. First off, here are the specs: Operating system: Windows 10 Home Processor: ****zvspsnEaAi7rEALw_wcB I am...